4.0 out of 5 stars Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food
Published on 7 Sep 2002 by Jen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 21 months ago by Savana

4.0 out of 5 stars Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food, 7 Sep 2002
This review is from: The Berenstain Bears Too Much Junk FD # (First time books) (Paperback)
As with all the Berenstain Bears books, this one has beautiful, fun illustrations and is pleasing to the eye. This story centre around bad eating habits and looking after your body better. It is also educational on the working of the body and it's systems. It manages to get the important point of good health across while keeping it funny and very enjoyable for all. I find that my young son loves this and it's also easy for the very young to understand. An all round hit in our opinion, which we will continue to enjoy for a long time to come.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Nov 2012
Savana (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
My children loved the Berenstain Bears, as do their children, so I bought this for my grandson as a stocking filler. I was disappointed by the fact that is rather more a pamphlet then a book, having no spine or binding. It does dwell on eating healthily (complete with High School biology diagram of the intestinal system) and no doubt spreads the message, but I expected it to be rhyming, with Papa Bear as ever in the right but disproved my the younger bears.....go to your GP if you feel in need of a ticking off for bad eating habits but I don't recommend this book (particularly in view of the number of child anorexics one reads about in the newspapers nowadays). Discarded in favour of "The Bike Lesson" - much more fun.

The Berenstain Bears Too Much Junk FD # (First time books)
The Berenstain Bears Too Much Junk FD # (First time books) by Jan Berenstain (Paperback - 1 Oct 1994)
2.37