Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 May 2011
Absolutely love this book - my first stop on journey to 'understand' Gestalt therapy. Clearly, and beautifully, written. An inspiration. I know I will read and re-read in years to come.
on 10 November 2011
I love this book. It's easy to read and contains great insights and lots of examples of what Gestalt can look like in practice.
on 28 December 2012
As part of ltraining in counselling skills I have been introduced to gestalt art therapy, fascinating subject and very powerful when used correctly, so this has encouraged me to want to know more. Meaning, I know nothing right now, but the book is an interesting read and I see it as a stepping stone.
on 20 December 2010
This book is easy to read and understand. I would recommend it to anyone studying or have an Gestalt psychotherapy.
on 29 June 2014
Very thought-provoking and also useful for therapists. A down-to-earth practical book with lots of ideas which also teaches theory. A book you can read again and again and learn from.
on 4 April 2014
If like me you have some knowledge of Gestalt but that is all then this book will enlighten and inspire.
on 27 August 2013
Thanks very much. Enjoyed the book very much. Easy read, which is what I need. One again thank you. Regards
on 27 May 2015
Fantastic, came on time ,helping me with my studies,would recommend, thankyou
on 8 July 2015