5.0 out of 5 stars a must for sisters
I love my two sisters but we have had many ups and downs. Terri Apter's book has helped me understand why. I can now forgive them, forgive myself, and enjoy what we have.
Published on 16 Mar 2007 by keenreader

2.0 out of 5 stars Sister Not
This book is rather thin on practical advice and fully-fleshed theories.. Only one chapter is dedicated to the eponymous 'Sister Knot'. Probably better purchased as a popular science sociological study, rather than a self-help book. If you want to read what particular sisters have to say about each other, and their personal relationship, then buy away.
Published 11 months ago by Stumptown

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for sisters, 16 Mar 2007
This review is from: The Sister Knot: Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sister Not, 21 Jan 2014