Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 November 2015
Beautifully written and photographed. Glossy. I gave it to a friend for her birthday present and she is taking it to France with her when she goes there on holiday next year.
on 3 June 2016
I live in the south west of France and this of one of my go-to books for catering for dinner parties. The recipes are all fairly easy and all work really well.
on 9 January 2013
Great recipes, just a shame there aren't pictures of every dish as I like a visual of what I am trying to make. But each one I have tried has been successful!!
on 27 November 2012
Cooking from this book gives you a little sense of France in your kitchen. There are some lovely, rustic recipes here to enjoy.
on 2 April 2016
Took me back to my time living in France....some good recipes to try although the fresh produce may be difficult to obtain.
on 13 December 2013
A very good cookbook for all and sundry. It is interesting especially if you have read any of Jopann Harris' books.
on 29 July 2011
This book is great.....lovely pictures and write ups. Even if you don't cook anything it's a lovely book to browse.
on 20 June 2015
Really lovely book. Recipes are great but also the photos and narrative . Just a nice book to have.
on 20 January 2015
Bought as a present for friend who loves cooking and everything French !
on 23 June 2016
Just as good as their French Kitchen book.