5.0 out of 5 stars best friends :D
when my mummy bought me this book i thought "awww a big long boring book !!" but as i read the first page i couldnt stop then i found myself at chapter 8 and then my mummy took it of me and said "no more reading it will hurt your eyes!"

Published on 25 Mar 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Best friends
Published on 16 July 2010 by Oonaguna

5.0 out of 5 stars best friends :D, 25 Mar 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Best Friends (Paperback)

i told her it reminded me about my best friend orfhlaith and me, and it did because i have brown hair and she has blond hair and im loud and messy and orfhlaith is quiet and neat!

i loved this book and i never want to get rid of it because i love it :)

and i have read it 3 times and i can now finish it within a day!!

i really would like you to read this and see what it is like
I LOVE THE BOOK 'BEST FRIENDS'

by olivia xx

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read for pre teens, good for girls and boys, 17 Mar 2004
mazza (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Friends (Hardcover)
My son looked at me with disgust when I suggested that he read a Jacqueline Wilson book. 'Those are for girls...' he sneered. 'Well, just you have an open mind and give it a go. I mean, just how many decent srory books have you exactly found to read lately?'
Well, he shuffled about uneasily and conceded that there really wasn't much of interest left in his school library to read and so begrudgingly, he took the book away.
A few days later, it's all smiles and 'Jacqueline Wilson this...and Jacqueline Wilson that' and 'please can you get hold of some more of these types of books PLEASE!'
So this is a great starting point for a very competent 7 yr old, but perhaps more for an 8 or 9 year old. The children in the stories are still at junior school, so that's a good guide as to thw suitability of the starting age range. There's no upper limit - it's a great read for grown-ups too! The only reason why we decided not to give it 5 stars is that she (Jacqueline Wilson) has not got many starring roles for boys in any of her novels!

3.0 out of 5 stars Best friends, 16 July 2010
This review is from: Best Friends (Paperback)
The book best friends is a very good book by Jacqueline Wilson. It's not the type of book I would like because I normally read books like Enid Blyton's the twins at st. Claire's and Mallory towers, I decided to try a Jacqueline Wilson book and when I finished it I thought it was good. I bought another one and when I finished that one I thought it was very good. After that my mam bought me the book best friends. At first I thought it wouldn't be good and I thought it would be a bit babyish. All the same, I decided to start reading it. It was about two girls, Gemma and Alice were best friends and they lived next door to each other. Then Alice had to move to Scotland and her mother didn't want her to have anything to do with Gemma anymore. The only way they could keep in touch was to use e-mails because Alice's new friend Flora, had let Alice use her computer. But Gemma isn't sure that she and Alice can stay best friends forever.......

By Roisin Barrett, Aged 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 1 May 2010
Annette Moulin (New Caledonia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Friends (Paperback)
This is one of Jacqueline wilson's best books.
these 2 girls have been friends since they were born, but one day ALice's mum and dad want to live on the other side of the country,
the 2 best friends will fight for their frendship to last but will it be enough ? will they still see eachother again ?
this is a story that shows how much best friends will do to stay together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best friends, 20 Mar 2006
Best Friends
By Jacqueline Wilson
This is a story about two girls called Alice and Gemma who are best friends. They had known each other since they were babies, but when they grew older they were split apart. Alice is a neat and tidy girl, but Gemma is the total opposite. Yes, yes you know what that means she is a total dirt bag and don't ask me why they're friends because I have no idea! The moral is that even if you don't see each other everyday and your friends have moved away you can still keep in touch. In our opinion. It is definitely the best Jacqueline Wilson book out of all of them; it is a well worth reading. Even
though the pages are long they are still packed with interesting things for every reader to enjoy. From sad moments to surprising things it is most definitely well worth the read. This book is suitable for ages 7 and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book!!!!!!, 8 May 2005
This review is from: Best Friends (Paperback)
This book is really good and it is about a girl gemma and her best friend alice who is moving to Scotland. Gemma is scared that Alice will find a new best friend.Is there anything gemma's brother or her grandad can do?I would recommend this book to any Jacqueline wilson fans and also new people to her books.

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 21 Nov 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Best Friends (Paperback)
|This book is a heartwarming story about two best friends. the girls have been friends since birth.However when one of the girls dad gets a job in scotland the girls are moved away from each other.
i would truly reccomend this book to girls aged 9 and over
As its got such a great storyline.!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book!, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Best Friends (Kindle Edition)
like the title says brilliant book. It is about best friends. they are two girls named gemma and alice they stick together like glue. They were born on the same day and have seen each other every day since. they share every thing but then gemma finds out there is something alice isn't sharing it is a secret and when gemma finds out what it is she is certain that they will no longer stay best friends for ever.

alice is moving to scotland. she is starting a new life with a new school a massive garden and.... a new best friend that goes by the name of flora. alice and gemma can still write to each other but alice has to email via floras computer. finally gemmas kind loving grandad drives her all the way up tp scotland to see alice again bbut flora is there and is horrible to gemma. gemma cant stand it and does somthing very naugty. lets just say it involvs floras face and a very creamy chocolate cake.

absolutely brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Best Friends (Kindle Edition)
this book is great sutibale for
all ages but make sure you don't change into cheeky gemma .
this shows that miles apart you a
can be BFF miles
no spoilers

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Best Friends (Kindle Edition)
Good old classic Jacqueline Wilson, I'm 25 and I still love her books for when I need a quick easy read, this one didn't disappoint

Best Friends
Best Friends by Jacqueline Wilson (Hardcover - 4 Mar 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01