5.0 out of 5 stars This book can help ANYONE!
Published on 31 July 2010 by H. Woodward

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much bible...
Published 5 days ago by Mr. I. Erem

5.0 out of 5 stars This book can help ANYONE!, 31 July 2010
This review is from: The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness (Hardcover)
In 'The Richest Man Who Ever Lived', Steve Scott has interpreted the teachings of King Solomon in a way that, in my opinion, everyone can understand and apply. Whether one desires better health, relationships, wealth, etc, you'll find valuable guidance here as Scott uses examples from his own life, not only when he applied King Solomon's teachings, but also when he ignored the teachings and the consequences which followed.

Personally I've only just begun to apply the teachings from this book, as well as study the Book of Proverbs itself (as Scott advises), but in a short time I've noticed certain positive changes in my own life. If you only buy one 'self-help' book, then I really recommend you buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom is the basis of success, 22 Jun 2012
GUY'S BOOKS (BEDFORDSHIRE, UK) - See all my reviews
Reading this book has helped me solve business problems.
I found several suggestions worth following:
- Find many counsellors;
- Don't be naive, check everything;
- Greed causes poverty.
- Pride is the enemy of happiness and success.
- understanding and wisdom are the basis of success.
I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearls of Wisdom, 14 May 2007
T.O (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I am a Christian with a real interest in business, and this book is therefore perfect. It combines the teachings and actions of an extremely wise man (King Solomon) with practical application and strong morals.. I have not finished the book as yet (reading and disgesting at a manageable pace), but i have no reservations in recommending this book to Christians and non-Christians alike. The proverbs are soaked with wise words that apply today - get this book, and see for yourself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 29 Sep 2011
thos (Galway,Ireland) - See all my reviews
Interesting and easy to follow.Give a valuable insight on how to apply the wisdom of King Solomon to your life and business.
It is not surprising that this is a best seller

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much bible..., 12 Sep 2014
Mr. I. Erem - See all my reviews
Unfortunately I have realized this after buying the book, and what? there i saw another book by the same author about jesus... It might have worked for the author but doesn't work for me. I don't see the difference between this and "how to fill your bank account using quantum-universal-concentration-of-light-giving-love-angels-but-first-give-me-your-money" kind of clap-trap psycho-babble... It's not that im not religious in my own way, it's just that I dont believe that anything other than hard-working perseverance coupled with consciously directed intelligent effort, will get you anywhere in the business world.

why 2 stars? some (and rare) useful advice, if you are able to ignore the occasional "Proverbs" and other jesus-freak b.s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum loved it, 3 Feb 2014
I bought this for my mum and she absolutely loves it. She keeps going on about it so I'm considering buying her his other book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've ever read, 15 Jan 2014
Best book I've ever read. Can't describe how happy I am buying this book. a must read whether you believe in God or not. It's gonna show what to do to go forward in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars the richest man ever lived, 21 Dec 2013
the book was very easy to read ad the font is va good size and it is written simple but wise

4.0 out of 5 stars Foundations, 7 Jan 2013
Destiny (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book is vital for understanding wealth the way God intended and the foundation described in this book make this a handbook for life

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 2 Nov 2006
I liked this book it teaches about king solomons perception and wisdom on things like there are physical laws which govern us and human laws if you brake them then you will fail he has done a good job of explaining the lessons coming from his buisness background and from all accounts uses them regurlarly he is also a billionaire not from book sales from other ventures i do beleive that there will be someone else out there who will go over solomons proverbs and anything else out there and provide more on this great teacher of wisdom i have started to use one of the laws of solomon i never bring anger into my relationship with my girlfriend and when i deal with people i interogate them thoughrally as to there traits