5.0 out of 5 stars Hacker
I have read this book twice now and I must say that it is quite frankly incredible! Malorie Blackman is a genius and a greatly admired author. This book is a masterpiece, I would say though that all of the counting stuff gets rather confusing. I am twelve and would recommend this for ten to thirteen year olds.
Published 15 months ago by one lug junior

1.0 out of 5 stars Made up the numbers!
Fair dues to this book... I only purchased it to make up my order and use tokens; terrible read and not engaging in the slightest... can't go wrong for the cost but wouldn't recommend it to any serious techno heads looking to add to their literature collection.
Published 17 months ago by Ian Simons

5.0 out of 5 stars Hacker, 8 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for reluctant reader, 8 Sep 2007
This review is from: Hacker (Paperback)
I couldn't believe it when not only my "Book Worm" 10 year old read this book in a few hours and handed it on to me to read. Before I'd managed to get into it my other daughter who hates reading had picked it up and was engrossed. The plot moves along quickly and both my girls found it really refreshing to have the main character not only female, but also living in a moxed race family, like themselves. I loved the book, I couldn't wait to find out who'd framed Dad, and my original suspicions were only half correct and there was a bit of a twist at the end.
Reluctant reader is now a definite Malorie Blackman fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW amazing, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
This is a wonderful book about a girl and boys dad who was found guilty(or was he) are stealing over a million pounds from the bank he works in. I would recommend this book for age 8-12 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hacker, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
Hacker is an intriguing book. There are lots of mysteries twisted around the very heart of the book, which really made me read on. I thought that this is an excellent book, so thank you Malorie!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love hacker !, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
my favourite charecter is vicky because at the begging she finds out her dad stold one million pound however thefe are three suspects that she thinks.Even gib is helping her trying to crack or hack the real criminal who has put the money in their dads account.I love this book however itis very confusing at the same time no matter how good it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!!!!!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
I personally think it's really enjoyable you just don't know what's go into happen so I recommend people are go into enjoy it so yeah read it folks

Thomas wood who is 9 years old schools at Somerhill year 4

5.0 out of 5 stars No review no review, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
I don't want to be forced to write a review whenever I rate a book. It's very very very annoying

5.0 out of 5 stars As great as A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
I read ANTIDOTE before this book and it was amazing. It was one of the best books I'd ever read...EVER. Now I've finished reading this book, I'm not so sure which one is better. I finished reading this book in 3 days flat just like I did with ANTIDOTE. I was absorbed in (that's why I've rated this 5 stars). Anyone who loves reading Malorie Blackman's books (like me) will also love this book. The best bit is from the end of chapter 8 and through chapter 9. I hope you loved reading this as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
if ˇou like thievery books this is a book for you. if you don't then read some other books from calorie Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars The book in question: Hacker, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
It was just a really really really epic book and it made my face explode with joy and TNT so yeah.

Hacker
Hacker by Malorie Blackman (Hardcover - 19 Mar 1992)
Used & New from: £49.94