Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 January 2014
Unfortunately the book didn't live up to my expectations, which was disappointing. Found out some news things but came away disliking Graham Nash, which saddened me.
on 14 February 2016
This is one of the worst books I have read. His ego and BULLS*** IS PRETTY DEPRESSING and at one point he poo poos the Beatles. One half decent song our house prob helped along by Joni. Was a fan no more a fan.
on 27 December 2014
Just a wonderful man, creative, so supportive to friends and the world. Just wish there were more like him.
A wonderful story. I cried when he got his OBE, so well deserved.
What a cat, love you man.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2016
Loved Nash's honesty and the musical history from early 60's to date. He has a loving obsession with Dave Crosby that sometimes takes up too much space, and a difficult relationship with Neal Young.
on 30 August 2014
Great stories and history behind some wonderful songs.
Amazing that he is still around along with the rest of CSNY as they certainly gave it their all not to be.
on 26 July 2014
Self indulgent, not particularly well written and Nash seems full of himself.
on 2 March 2015
I found out a lot more about Graham and being from Manchester and seeing them in their heyday this was a really good read. thanks for great service Janie
on 24 April 2015
The best music autobiography I've read in years. Highly recommended, just like the music of Graham Nash, The Hollies and Crosby Stills, Nash & Young.
on 5 May 2015
Love Graham Nash. Love CSN. One of my favourite bands of all time. This is a great warts and all biography. No punches pulled. Read over 2 evenings.
on 18 May 2015
brilliant life story, very well written, and so much I didn't know about hollies etc. one of the great autobio's in my view.