on 22 April 2014
My husband bought me one of these when our son was only a couple of weeks old. With a newborn I didn't manage to write on it everyday but two months on and I already love reading what went by. They grow so fast! It's lovely to read and remember :)
on 19 March 2015
I bought this for my friend and she loves it - being a mother. She said it will be great to look back on as her son grows up.
on 25 January 2015
Not nearly as inspiring as I'd hoped... and doesn't really seem geared for mothers any more than others....
on 21 January 2016
This is a beautiful book and a fantastic idea. Whilst I would love to sit and write about every moment of my day spent with my child, I unfortunately don't have the time, however one sentence or so is so doable.
It doesn't sound like a lot but it is amazing how on looking back over the years how that one sentence that you wrote can evoke such powerful memories.
Would definitely recommend because one sentence is definitely better then none.
on 30 November 2015
Lovely book to give or receive as a gift
on 23 November 2013
An Interesting concept and nice design and size. It is something a bit different and would be a perfect gift.