4.0 out of 5 stars Want to find your passion in life? This if the book for you!
This book is an excellent tool for anyone that hasn't figured out what they would like to do with their life. Using simple exercises, the first 3 chapters focus on how you actually go about discovering your passion so that you can have meaning, direction and ultimately happiness and fulfilment in your life and career. The book then looks in depth at the reasons why, so...
Published on 20 Jun. 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd hoped for.
I bought this book based on the strength of the reviews, and one of Sher's other books, "Live the Life You Love". I only wish I'd stopped there, as this one is undoubtedly the weaker of the two. There is little in "I Could Do Anything..." that she hasn't said elsewhere, and better. There are more concrete ideas for getting what you want from life, and better exercises...
Published on 24 Sept. 2003 by B. Dayne

5.0 out of 5 stars I could do anything ... if only I knew what it was, 22 Mar. 2013
Paula (in Not-so-great britain) - See all my reviews
What a brilliantly insightful book! Really well written and full of "Ah-ha" moments, for me anyway. I love new perspectives and this book is full of them, full of down to earth common sense insights into why I resist things and with knowledge of why I can move forward. Haven't read a book like this for a long time. Very curious about her other books now too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped a lot!, 15 Jan. 2015
I was a little sceptic about this book, or any other self help book anyway, but this one really helped me see what I always liked but never had the courage to accept.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2015
Amazing book. A must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Should Own One., 5 Aug. 2014
Excellent Book.

I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It
Used & New from: £1.40