Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2002
After purchasing this book from the slightly mis-leading 'comic book' section of Amazon I was a little dissapointed when it arrived to find it was a 'normal' book. Don't get me wrong, I like to read all kinds of books, I was just expecting a new Sandman graphic novel. However...
Once you actually read this book you will find the collection of stories and thoughts inspired by Neil Gaimans classic comic a cracking read. From the foreword by the great Clive Barker to the last closing piece written by Tori Amos the book is brimming with gems that have all hallmarks of the wonderful comic series. Comedy, tragedy, revenge, anger... There are a lot of short stories in the book, and they are all great. What else can I say... it is really, really good. Buy it...
on 28 December 2015
So far the stories are great, but the print is so small I had to get a little magnifying sheet to read it! I wish this had been pointed out in the description of the book.
on 3 June 2015