5.0 out of 5 stars It Must be Love
This book was amazing! I loved every bit of it. It had a mixture of everything from humour to romance, and I really enjoyed how Rachel Gibson was able to portray such strong personalities of each of the characters and even though they were total opposites, they were totally attracted to each other.

Fabulous book!!
Published on 17 April 2009 by S. Begum

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing
Published on 21 Feb 2005 by gwensi

5.0 out of 5 stars It Must be Love, 17 April 2009
S. Begum - See all my reviews

Fabulous book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Aug 2002
This review is from: It Must Be Love (Avon Light Contemporary Romances) (Mass Market Paperback)
This was the third of Rachel Gibsons books that I have read. Each one I read gets better and I read "It must be love" in just a day. Gibson has such a natural flow that just makes the characters come to life. A really good read espesially if you're a Rachel Gibson fan.

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing, 21 Feb 2005
I read this because it came recommended for people who love Jennifer Crusie's books. This was such a disappointment though. Jennifer Crusie's books have likeable characters and entertaining plots written in a witty and enjoyable style. In this book the 'hero' is loathsome, the heroine insufferable for putting up with him, all the characters two dimensional, and the plot is slow and predictable. At least it was quick and easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 11 May 2003
Rachel Gibson is one of the best writers I have read in a long time. I love a good laugh with my romance and she has managed to put everyting together. Keep up the GREAT work. I for one am going to keep waiting for your books to come out. I would recommend this book to anyone who want's to read a good book. Have fun reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: It Must Be Love (Kindle Edition)
A nice easy read, perfect holiday reading. The only thing that stopped be from giving it more stars was that I thought there should have been more character development.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Rachel Gibson, what more can I say?, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: It Must Be Love (Kindle Edition)
If you love the kind of escapism that Rachel delivers in bucket loads then this will not let you down. She writes the best leading men, and although I don't identify will all her leading ladies, there is always something about them that draws me in and makes me want her to win her man. Excellent book, superbly written for its genre. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 14 Sep 2013
3.5*

It took me a long time to get into the book. I don't think Gabrielle's new age interests and aromatherapy and talk about auras helped with that but once I got past that and Joe's smoking (never something which appeals to me - though luckily the cigarettes only made an appearance at the start of the book), I got sucked into their story.

Enjoyable but not sure it's worthy of a re-read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: It Must Be Love (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this, hot guy, gorgeous quirky girl - kind of see where it's going but I still really enjoyed reading my way to the conclusion. Steamy love scenes with a good other storyline running alongside it all. A good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Escapist fun, 12 Jun 2013
L. Sherwood "Smalltimequeen" (Southern gorgeousness, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It Must Be Love (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this ! Great chemistry plus laughter.
I would recommend all of Rachel Gibson's books for those who love hearted sexy romantic reads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but be warned it's a re-print., 20 Jan 2008
Due to the new cover, I had not realised this was a re-print of an earlier work by RG and was expecting it to be the follow on to previous stories (currenly awaiting a book for Adele - see Sex Lies and Online Dating, Tangled Up In You and also I'm In No Mood For Love).

Worth buying if you don't already have it - Gabrielle and Joe's story is a good one - but check your shelf first.

It Must Be Love (Avon Light Contemporary Romances)
It Must Be Love (Avon Light Contemporary Romances) by Rachel Gibson (Mass Market Paperback - Mar 2000)
Used & New from: 0.01