5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Give Me More!
Published on 20 Aug 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Over all not bad, but I wanted more magic and sensuality.
Published on 26 July 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Give Me More!, 20 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Prophecy: Book Five of the Blending (Mass Market Paperback)
I have just finished reading the entire series a second time. I really think that this is the best of the lot. The plot really moved along. Each of the 5 or should I say 6 main protagonists continued to develop new, admirable traits as they proceeded to win the 5 Fold Throne. The end of the book answers most of the questions that the Blending and I had about what had happened to them. However, I am so involved in these characters that I want more- more about the lives and futures of these 6 heros. I also want to know more about who or what caused the signs. I want to know more about their collective vision of leadership. I want more about their personal lives. I am sure that a 25 year reign can change them even more. I wonder if they will remain true to their vision or become corrupt. I am also sure that their enemies aren't through with them. Needless to say I was thrilled to read that Sharon Green is writing a new trilogy (3 books can't be enough!) But I want them now!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing temporary end to the world's best series, 19 July 1999
By A Customer
This is the best book in an absolutley awesome series and will be a treat for the fans who stuck by it till the end! It is well written with the best characters I've ever read, (Tammrissa and Vallant are my favourites). This book gives a satisfying ending to alot of asked questions as well as leaving room for the next three books. The bit about Naran just made things perfect although I really hope the next three books deal with Naran and Rion getting so mushy. It's getting on my nerves. The scene where Tamma and Vallant get back together is really sweet and the defeat of their enemies is incredibly heartbreaking. Although I did find the ending a bit confusing with the switch of perspectives I was really happy with this book. Just ask my parents. I hyperventilated when I found out the bookstore had it. Oh yeah. And I am designing a Blending RP website so look out for that. And I have my own club, Blending Wannabes so

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharon Green keeps you coming back for more., 24 Aug 1999
By A Customer
The book was very good, and once again you reach an ending you never saw coming. The fate of all of the "evil" characters is very satisfying. You ALMOST feel sorry for them. New threads appear and others are left open for great possibility in the upcoming trilogy.
I was a little disappointed with the length of the Tamrissa/Vallant thing. They knew they wanted each other - but I'm glad the way it ended (If you read this Sharon - no more games! They may not see perfectly eye-to-eye, but keep them together!)
The dialogue was a bit heavy, but the blending action was great.
An excellent read, and it will leave you hungering for the next trilogy.
P.S. - Give Naran a cover in the next series, and a full-face of Jovvi would be nice too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Over all not bad, but I wanted more magic and sensuality., 26 July 1999
By A Customer
Well, being the last book, we already well know these characters and the predicament they're in. And Sharon Green does not let us down with a creative summation of the series. My let down was there was sooo much talking and blah-blah-blah. I wanted more magic and visuals. I was bored reading of the bad blendings situations, though it was pertainent to the story. I just thought it was anti-climatic. And to find out that there will be follow-up trilogy. . . All I can say is, I love the characters, but I hope we can see more of the good stuff Sharon is noted for in her other books: Creative magic usage and great characters in cool environments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Wait for this to come out!, 19 Jun 1999
By A Customer
Well, I'm not sure if Amazon will print this but I just wanted to say that I absolutely CAN'T WAIT for this to come out! This is the best fantasy series on the planet! So, will Tamma and Vallant get back together again? (They're my favourites.) What is Naran's secret? How do they get all these followers? Or cope with the peasnt rebellion? If you are interested in this series then please join my Blending club. You can get to it by going to Sharon Green's homepage, going to the banner page, and Blending Fan Club. Sharon even said she might come on occasionally herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely one to get!, 12 July 1999
By A Customer
The last book of the five books is the best and gives us some surprises as well as good endings to the well worn problems between Tamma and Val. Naran's secret is an amazing addition to the already powerful Blending. The personalities of the Choosen Blending only make this a better book, if you had their power would you discuss how to get out of ruling an empire? The secrets that this book reveals only makes the anticipation for the new mentioned trilogy even greater.

5.0 out of 5 stars all i can say is, "wow!", 25 July 1999
By A Customer
This latest installment of Ms. Green's series is beyond awesome!! I literally had to leave work early so i could finish it. The teaser about the new series has me psyched to find out what will happen to our heroes. This book, and its companions, have a permanent place on my bookshelf. I can't wait for the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars One to stay up all night reading., 10 July 1999
By A Customer
Well, the momentum of The Blending series still carries through in this 5th book. Not exactly full of surprises, but just as engrossing as the other four of the series and definitely makes you ready for the not yet published trilogy to follow!

5.0 out of 5 stars This series rocks!!!!!, 14 July 1999
By A Customer
This is one of the best series i have every read! The relationships etween the characters, the different uses of magic, the down to earth characterization all lead up to a masterpeice of literature.

Prophecy: Book Five of the Blending
Prophecy: Book Five of the Blending by Sharon Green (Mass Market Paperback - July 1999)
Used & New from: 0.01