5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have ever read., 1 Jan. 2003
J COFFMAN "Jackie" (Solihull, West Midlands, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haunting Love Stories (Paperback)
Shannon Drake's story is about Marina & Eric her ghostly protector who comes to save her in times of trouble. Betina Krahn's story is about 3 witches & how they try to find their ward a husband using their magic. Linda Lael Millers story is about a dying woman being sent back in time into the body of an adultorous wife about to give birth. Christina Skye's story is the start of the famous Draycott abbey series of books. The main characters Nicolas & Kasey have have had bad luck in their past life together. They put it right this time with the help of Aiden & his ghostly cat Giddeon. Finally Katherine Sutcliffe's is about Byron, a hundred year old vampire who finds & falls in love with Dawn, a young girl who is dying.
I have never read an anthology where all the stories are magnificent, but this one certainly is. You will fall in love with all the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Haunting Love Stories (Paperback)
I read this book when I was growing up. I was slightly apprehensive as to buying it now I am older however the stories are just as brilliant as they were when I first read them.
I honestly cannot choose favourite out of the stories.

Haunting Love Stories
Haunting Love Stories by Katherine Sutcliffe (Paperback - 31 Dec. 1991)
Used & New from: £0.22