5.0 out of 5 stars A breathtaking finale to a wonderful series
Published on 14 May 1997

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst of the series.
I find it odd that this book got so many good reviews. I have read and reread all of the books in the series save this one.Anthony said he at first thought that good and evil were best left to our own imagination, he was right about this one (good) but did succed briliantly with evil.If you are just starting this series stop at #6, I wish I had.
Published on 8 July 1998

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A breathtaking finale to a wonderful series, 14 May 1997
By A Customer
This review is from: And Eternity (Incarnations of Immortality) (Mass Market Paperback)
I read all seven books in the Incarnations of Immortality series in four days. I couldn't put them down! But 'And Eternity' stood out from a superlative series. A well-crafted story that brings together threads from the previous books in the series and weaves them together to create an ending that Fate herself would be surprised at. A must read for anyone who has ever felt that God is sleeping on the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never put it down!!!, 9 Feb 1999
By A Customer
I read this book in a matter of hours. Never before have I seen a masterpiece that I just could not put down.It's a griping tale of the battle between Good and Evil.I especially liked how this, and the other six novels of this series, meat together to create a complex and complete world,and it doesn't matter which ones you read first.I recomended this book to all my friends...and I recomend it to you!

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst of the series., 8 July 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars The absolute worst Incarnation Novel, 3 Dec 1997
By A Customer
What are the rest of you on? This was the worst incarnation novel and you're giving it 10s???. The plot was so predictable with Orlene visiting all the other incarnations in turn. And then the only thing Anthony can say about God is that you need some evil in God to make God more compassionate. It is so tired and not anywhere near as good as For Love of Evil (which really added something to the character of Satan). What a complete belly flop of an end to an otherwise excellent series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Of a GENIUS!!!!, 30 Nov 1997
By A Customer
Piers Anthony's books, Incarnations of Immortality are the best books around!! They make you think about alternate ways our world could be. He made all the books tie into eachother like no author I've ever read before. It's amazing how he did this, and kept everything fresh, and exciting. He also makes you think about your own religion, and how it can be that way. I love this series, and everyone should read them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Better Fantasy Series, 25 Feb 1998
By A Customer
I found On a Pale Horse by accident and was hooked until the end of the series. I sent the series to my mother, a non-reader, and she relished it for the religious allegory presented so well. In fact, it answered questions for her in a way nobody had done before. This last book was very much the crowning glory on an especially insightful Piers thread of joyful reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful look into religious perspective, 14 Jun 1997
By A Customer
Anthony has crafted a wonderful look into religion and life in the context of his phenominal series. The most moving part for me was the discussion of creation vs. evolution in which the reader sorts through his/her beliefs as the characters do the same. It provides an astounding platform for higher thought and brings a hopeful close to the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars For all avid readers... A MUST READ SERIES., 17 Mar 1999
By A Customer
It has been about 5 years since I have read this series, but it still lingers in my mind, as one of my favorites. The series is a must have for anyone who reads. Anthony does a brilliant job of making 7 completely seperate books (that can all stand alone by themselves) but ties them up into a neat, little package.

5.0 out of 5 stars A shame to see such a fantastic series end., 2 Sep 1999
By A Customer
I love all the 'Incarnations of Immortality' series and have read them over and over without tiring of them. A fantastic read for anyone who loves something a little out of the ordinary or those who struggle with the meaning of life and want to see it from an entirely original viewpoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book Was a Stupendous ending to a great series, 31 Mar 1997
By A Customer
This book was great. I was completely surprised at the end as to who the new incarnation was. This book was incredible. Especially when Orlene learned new aspects of her magic. But I am not going to say any more so that I don't ruin a GREAT book for those of you who are going to read it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

And Eternity (Incarnations of Immortality)
And Eternity (Incarnations of Immortality) by Piers Anthony (Mass Market Paperback - 29 Nov 2001)
4.75