5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!
My son loves this book, he is 3, we have to read it every night before bed! It's not too long, perfect for a bedtime read.
Published 14 months ago by Gareth Latham

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
Book made of poor quality paper. My 5 year old grandson did sit and listen while I read it to him, but didn't ask for it to be read again, which is unusual for superheroes books. Didn't think the story was that interesting. There are much better quality books on the market.
Published 20 months ago by Wardie

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: DC Super Friends: Big Heroes! (Little Golden Books (Random House)) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 25 Mar 2013
My 4.5-year-old son loves Little Golden Books with super heroes and doesn't get tired of them! They are usually just descriptions of the heroes rather than stories, but this one actually had a bit of a story line. I would recommend it if your little one is into these characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection for toddlers, 4 Jan 2013
Mr. G. Regis "Osmium" (London. UK) - See all my reviews
My son is 21 months and loves superheros like many boys (and girls) This book is ideal for him and although not a riveting read who cares?!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 3 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 12 Oct 2011
Nice quality hardback book. My 5 year old son has demanded this to be read over and over again. I'd recommend this to anyone who's child is a superhero fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sep 2014
Great

DC Super Friends: Big Heroes! (Little Golden Books (Random House))