on 19 April 2013
Short and lovely dr suess prose, hard cover and pages, not to big not to small, can hold in one hand while the other holds the baby.
This gets read every night before bed, and he loves interacting with the textures on each page.
on 2 June 2014
This is a shortened version of the book. It's a little too short in my opinion, a couple of more spreads would make it a little more substantial.

That said, my baby loves it, he really enjoys stroking the soft bits and lifting the bed sheet and being tickled by the feather. We read it every night before bed and he really enjoys it.
on 26 March 2014
I bought this lovely book as an 'extra' for my Granddaughter's first birthday and we both love it. The story and illustrations are enchanting and she loves touching the different pages,examining the different textures.A great bedtime story,but also one you can read any time and enjoy!
on 13 April 2014
The most beautiful book I have ever come across eventhough my son is not at the age where he likes books...he loves this one... Its gorgeous he loves to feel the touchy feely bits and is great for calming him before Bed.. I wish there were more produced by Dr.seuss.