5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging characters, inspiring and uplifting., 9 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Becoming Chloe (Paperback)
I have read a few books by Catherine Ryan Hyde, starting with Pay It Forward a few years ago, and I think I have now read all of the UK releases, so I am starting on the ones that have not yet made it this side of the pond.
The first thing you'll notice is that it's very short, and at first glance you may not think it's worth the money, but somehow it seemed to contain everything I needed to be another fantastic read. The characters are easy to identify with and I felt like I was joining them on their journey to prove that the world is beautiful.
I don't want to give too much away, so just read it for yourself - let the characters take you in; join them in their simple existence, feel inspired, be grateful for what you have and remind yourself what is REALLY important in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Becoming Chloe (Paperback)
Fantastic read. Although short the book is well worth the read. The characters are very vivid and troubled and follows their own personal journey's.
If you have read any other of her books then you will enjoy this. Would recommend to secondary schools teachers for their older students as the book is very thought provoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 Feb. 2013
B VIGLIENGHI (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Becoming Chloe (Paperback)
Teenager book I suppose but as well written as any of CRH books and I still enjoyed as an adult. As always CRH creates characters you can believe and makes you want to know how life turns out for them. (CRH if you read your reviews please write more about Grace)

Becoming Chloe
Becoming Chloe by Catherine Ryan Hyde (Paperback - 11 Nov. 2008)