5.0 out of 5 stars Great for that transition from cot to bed
Published 19 months ago by Candy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I thought there might be more to this book, it's only a few pages and not exciting enough to keep my toddler's interest or entice her to go into her own bed (the aim of buying it). I won't be buying any more Sesame Street books
Published 9 months ago by maddie207

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for that transition from cot to bed, 14 Jan 2013
Candy (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Enough for a Bed (Sesame Street Board Books) (Board book)
My son was struggling getting used to his big boy bed so this came up in my recomendations and I thought why not. I'm so glad I did, its so cute and just basic enough to cover all the details ie it might feel different but its ok, mummy can still read your stories in bed and you can take your blankie or toy with you x Our copy is now by the side of his bed and we read it everynight. PS bed rail helped too :0

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but a bit too American., 11 May 2013
I love this book as does my son after going into his big boy bed, elmo also has the same blankie as my son so that is a bonus. But I have to change the words for example from 'crib' to 'cot' as my son wouldn't know what I was on about!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK buy, 1 Dec 2012
I am a huge fan of using children books to help my toddlers prepare for new events in their lives. I bought this book to help them with getting ready to transition form a cot/crib to a regular kid bed. The book was ok. It isn't a very long book so it doesn't say much but the basics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 26 Jan 2012
I bought this to help with the transition into a 'big girls bed' for my 2 year old. It's a colourful board book that my daughter loves as she recognises Elmo and can recite the story to us easily based on the pictures. However it is a very short book, but good value for the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Oct 2011
Great book! Very simply story, bold illustrations my son loved it! You don't need to be a Sesame Street fan to enjoy it. Great bedtime story - and very short too:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Aug 2014
This book is a great way to help a toddler transition from a cot to a "big bed" just like elmo.

My toddler loves it.

Big Enough for a Bed (Sesame Street Board Books)
Big Enough for a Bed (Sesame Street Board Books) by John E. Barrett (Board book - 22 Oct 2002)
4.96