Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 October 2001
I bought this book for my 5 year old. My mother had a triple-heart bypass and my daughter who was 4 1/2 at the time wanted to know more about what happened to Nanny's heart. Where is my heart she asked ?
This book describes the body to a child with clear drawings in a language which is easy to comprehend without causing concern. Full marks to the author/illustrator and the bookseller, in California, who recommended it to me.
An excellent and well read present/gift.
on 19 August 2013
This book is an amazing must have for all parents and primary school teachers in KS1. Detailed with the complexities of the human body yet expertly explained in a simple yet detailed way.
A lovely read time and time again!
My children both at home and school LOVE learning about how wonderful their bodies are
on 7 October 2014
This book was very informative and was easy to read the children enjoyed it and found it easy to understand especially with the colourful pictures. I loved the ending too!!
on 26 October 2014
I enjoyed reading this to my 3 sons, we had giggles but they were able to see the differences. Good source when building a foundation to start conversations with children.
on 29 January 2013
Fantastic clear pictures and great information for children. My class (year 1s and 2s) have really enjoyed reading this book and discovering lots of body facts!
on 26 February 2015
My 3 year loves this book and it is a good book to explain different body parts and how amazing our bodies are. Some of the drawings could be perceived as scary to a small child for example the pictures of skin or muscles as there are no facial features, however this is a minor concern as my child who can get easily scared didn't seem to mind them.
on 29 November 2014
Where are the kidneys and liver?
on 21 August 2014
A great book unfortunately the pages were coming away from the spine of the book, so I had to try and stick it back together with Sellotape. Think it was faulty
on 17 February 2014
I gave a litle lucture about human's body to 3 years old children in nursery,they engjoyed it. so did I . I left this book as a gift for play group.
on 17 June 2014
Love the book great facts and ideas to use as a basis for learning a bit advanced for really early ed but you can use it as a starting point