Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 September 2003
My son (2yrs) enjoys this book immensely, the ABC part provides
many new and varied words and the 123 part is very enjoyable, the
market picture at the end provides hours of enjoyment. We have
had this book for over a year now and it still one of his most favourites. I think it is very cleverly drawn and a step above
most of the other illustrated childrens books we have seen so far. would highly recommend it
on 8 May 2006
My just-turned-two-year old learned the alphabet with this book, and can now say all the letters. I was shocked at how interested she is in this book: she can read/look at it alone for 15-30 minutes without interuption.

If your child is a Sesame Street fan, this book is a must-have! The illustrations are really well drawn, and the book does a great job showing both lower and upper case letters in an easy to grasp way.
on 10 October 2014
The pages need to be thicker, sturdier. I love this book but I'm scared my kids are going to rip it apart before they've gotten enough use out of it. The illustrations are very good and the numbers are well done, too. My 4 year old son has been using Letterland to learn his ABCs at nursery school so this book helps to reinforce that but also help him not to become too stuck on the Letterland character, but to learn the letter.
My 2 year old daughter is becoming more familiar with the ABCs through this book. She's already on her way to learning her numbers and this is a great teaching aid for her. The pages let the book down.
on 20 December 2009
I bought this for my two year old daughter, for Christmas. It arrived the other day and I was stunned by how beautiful it is! It is a large hard back book with the most beautiful and colorful illustrations. Each page features a letter, and the illustrations show objects that start with that particular letter, featuring our beloved favorites from Sesame Street. It really captured my imagination and I can't wait to see my daughter's face when she sees it for the first time on Christmas morning.
on 26 April 2012
I bought this book just because of the Sesame Street characters that my daughter love, but when we saw the book together we were amazed by the graphic and the dimension of the book.
I'm using it to teach English as second language to my daughter. It's plenty of new words for her, each of them very well illustrated.
Great also the idea to add the numbers to the ABC.
I suggest to buy this book for a non conventional present that will be really appreciated.
on 21 February 2012
A month since the book been delivered and my little 22mth girl have been reading it everyday. Reading the A to Z and 123. Say loudly point at pictures of objects that she recognises from her day to day life. This has become one of her favourite. The book is well made, picture is colourful and there is enough example with each alphabet but my only concern is that the pages might not withstand a strong grip/tugging from an energetic toddler for a long time.
on 29 May 2014
Bit disappointed as I was expecting a product in 'Good' condition showing a little worn on the spine based on the description from the seller...... It was a book about the alphabet but unfortunately the first couple of pages were missing so my daughter will now think the alphabet goes from E-Z, not A-C! The book itself is great, just a shame the seller didnt tell me prior to purchase that some pages were missing!
on 27 November 2011
I bought this book for my three year old who has three passions: Sesame Street, alphabet and numbers! As soon as he got it, he didn't put it down. He goes through this book every day, talking about what the characters are doing. The illustrations are wonderful. This is really a fantastic book.
on 16 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter as she's obsessed with all things Sesame Street. Beautiful book with excellent illustrations. Really recommend it
on 17 November 2014
very interesting and would like to order the dvds but need to find out if i can play the dvds in england as they are american