on 25 January 2014
This book is not worth the paper it is written on . The prices are a joke . It includes only one grade of coin .Very few actual collectable world coins are even mentioned . If you want inaccurate prices for modern Canadian semi numismatic coins then this is the book for you . I had to buy this book to find out what it was like , I have left this feed back so you do not have to buy it . Don't bother , go and make your self a nice cup of tea instead . I know I wish I had .
on 5 June 2014
I was hoping to find something on 17th century Hungarian thalers. The first listing of Hungary is 1822. Apart from about 20 pages of ancient coins, most of the other coins seem to start in the mid 1800s. I suppose it could be useful for some collectors.
on 16 March 2014
Be wary this is not of any value if you are looking for UK coin prices! My mistake as i should have read information prior to buying
on 16 February 2014
Very disappointed in contents of this coin book would not buy again better ones on the market with more information
on 27 April 2014
Very Good Book Adds To The Collection Of Coins,Easy To Use Good Value For the Price Paid.A very Handy Book When checking Values of coins.
on 20 March 2015