5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!
I pick this book up from local library 2 days ago, and I am halfway the book already. This is a very easy to read book for someone has been away from middle school study for 10 years or so.

It is just a very approachable book. You will pick up your basic skills in no time. And it is fun as well.

Having said that, I found some mistakes by myself. But...
Published 20 months ago by GMAT taker

1.0 out of 5 stars Technical errors in online tests
Published on 7 Oct 2012 by NikAu

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!, 22 April 2013

Having said that, I found some mistakes by myself. But come on, this is only an introduction type of book. Go for the Manhatan if you want some serious action.

The local library purchasing books based on its popularity - that is saying something!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Technical errors in online tests, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Cracking the New GMAT with DVD, 2013 Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT (Graduate School Test Preparation): Revised and Updated for the New ... (Princeton Review: Cracking the GMAT (w/DVD)) (Paperback)
One of the main reasons I purchased this book was to get access to four online tests with new IR section. I purchased the book 2 months before the exam. Unfortunately they have got technical errors on their website which they could not fix in time for my exam, though they admitted that it is a known IT issue and that they received a number of complaints. As a result I could not take any of their 4 online tests and had to buy study materials again from another study material provider with functional online tests.