5.0 out of 5 stars Story Better than the cover, 11 Jun 1998
By A Customer
I have to admit that I passed this book up on several occasions because I didn't like the cover. Also I was not familiar with Rochelle Alers writing But let me be the first to say that this was the best book I have read in awhile. After reading this story I am in the process of ordering the other stories before this one. Vanessa and Joshua proves that love conquers all. In this story you always have something going on that keeps your attention. This book turned out to be a real page turner!! I recommend everyone take the time to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms. Alers has done it again in another Hideaway adventure., 10 Jun 1998
By A Customer
Not only did Romantic Times run a full page ad, bit also L'Affair de Cour, the romance magazine for which I review. I gave it an excellent rating as this third volume in the Hideaway series. Joshua Kirland is oh so fine and regal. I can just picture this fine, blond, African-Latino brother on his daring adventures and falling for the beautiful Vanessa. These two have to find their way back after a quick marriage and over a year's separtion due to duty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vows...Makes You Wonder, 22 Feb 1999
By A Customer
When we talk about Vows, what do we truly mean. In Rochelle Alers "Vows," she defines one man's definition of Vows. Joshua Kirkland is another of the outstanding men in the Hideaway Series which Rochelle Alers has so eloquently written. Joshua Kirkland is first introduced in Hideway..the first of the Series. He has a small part in Hidden Agenda, but he comes full circle in Vows. He brings with him Vanessa, a beautiful and brilliant accountant and weaves a beautiful story..one you just can't put down until you know how the how story is completed; however, with Rochelle is it really the end for the Hideaway Series continues with bigger than life characters with a strong ethnic background and strong solid relationships with all trappings (an more) of a true love.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great love story with many mysteries, 17 July 1999
By A Customer
the first time i read one of rochelle alers book...it was hideaway...and that was many years ago...never thought that she would continue a legacy..she is a wonderful author and i will continue reading her books as long as she writes them *S*

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 6 July 1999
By A Customer
I really liked reading all of Rochelle alers books . The books that she writes just keep making me want to read more. I sometimes wish that I had a relationship like the women in her books. I look forward to reading more of her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is excellent!, 29 April 1999
By A Customer
Once you get pass the cover, you will not want to put this book down. I find her stories very exciting and romantic and I stayed up all night to read this one. The entire Hideaway series is wonderful.

Vows (Arabesque)
Vows (Arabesque) by Rochelle Alers (Mass Market Paperback - 19 Aug 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01