Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 27 July 1998
One Special Moment is the softest, sweetest and most romantic story I have read in a long time. I fealt that this was so life like, it was realy happening. I will continue to read Mrs. Jackson books. Thanks!
on 11 July 1998
This novel was another exceptional love story written by Mrs. Jackson. I loved Colby and Sterling's story. Colby's no tolerance attitude towards Sterling left me laughing at their situation. However, I anticipated Sterling falling in love with Colby at the end of the story. I have read almost all of Mrs. Jackson's novels and she has not disappointed me yet. Mrs. Jackson is on her way to romance stardom!! I can't wait for her next novel. Keep up the good work!!
on 2 June 1999
This story made you realize that the same basic need is in all of us. Cute mix-up to get this story rolling. The main characters were so focused on what they each wanted, that they didn't realize they were headed in the same direction. Sterling had a plan, but he didn't realize Colby had a counter plan, they both got what they wanted and more. The difference in family background was very visible in how Sterling and Colby viewed life and commitment.
on 15 July 1998
Sterling and Colby's story was romantic and funny. I enjoyed Colby's take charge attitude,and Sterling's teasing play. Sterling seemed to have an agenda in mind, but instead he fell in love with Colby. It's amazing how things seem to have a way of working themselves out the way they are suppossed to. I've read almost all of Mrs. Jackson's novels and I enjoyed them all. I can't wait for the next novel. Keep up the good work!!
on 28 May 1999
This is the first book by Jackson that I've read, and it certainly won't be the last. Jackson truly captures the hearts of us romantics in this love story. It only took me a day and 1/2 to read it! I especially love the use of successful African-American characters in this story. It really is a wonderful love story!
Keep up the good work!!
on 2 October 1998
LADIES, SISTERS, GIRLFRIENDS - where do I begin. In my review for 'Eternally Yours', I stated that I'd let you know (to all those willing to read my reviews) how this book compared to the compelling, page-turning love story of Clayton & Syneda. Well - let's just say that, Sterling & Colby had it going on, too. Their love came about in a strange way, and it was an unexpected surprise for the both of them. Although, I can't truly say that it's better than the previous books, Brenda Jackson has a way of making her books find a special place in your heart for each one - what one may lack, the other will more than likely take up for. Please read this latest novel by the Queen - there's mentioning of Kyle & Kimara, as well as Clayton and others from 'Eternally Yours'. Before I go, I must mention that Colby was one tough cookie, girlfriend didn't take anything from Mr. Big Movie Star, and the way she compared him to Denzil, was fantastic. ---- You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 18 January 1999
"How can you already top the best?" I have read all of Brenda Jackson's books and I can't believe she has done it again! My all time favorite was Eternally Yours until I read one Special Moment. If I had said it once, I'll say it again ... it was wonderful. She made Sterling and Colby come to life right before your eyes. It was dreamy. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat wanting for the next novel. Thanks again, Brenda for giving us hopeless romantics the gift of love.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 1998
A beautifully written love story by Mrs. Jackson!! Colby and Sterling made an awesome couple together. Colby finally tore down Sterling's resistance and he fell in love with her. I've read almost all of Mrs. Jackson's novels and I've enjoyed all of them. Unit next time, Keep up the good work!!!
on 7 January 2015
Another amazing book from the amazing Brenda Jackson. The books get better and better and I can never seem to put them down. About to download my next copy as I'm obsessed.
on 26 April 2014
A very good read and would reommend this book to my friends. Looking forward to more books for the collection