5.0 out of 5 stars Adore all her books
I own all of Susan Anderson books and can honestly say that she just keeps getting better. Her stories grab you by the neck and keep you enthralled to the very end.
Published 19 months ago by Tania

3.0 out of 5 stars light easy read
After reading the first book it was nice to have Max's story, and it was also good to read more from the previous characters and how they were getting on etc.

Published 20 months ago by Sian Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars light easy read, 19 Aug. 2013
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

I did like the character of Harper, even if in the end I thought of views were completely skewed and her bad relationship with her mother was pretty much her own fault. Max was the more likeable of the two, but maybe that's because we had some of him in the previous book and so it was nice to get more of a background on him and his personality, why he was the way he was etc. I also enjoyed the way him and his brothers' (I have drawn a complete blank on his name...oops) relationship had improved and it was nice to read how close they were becoming as brothers and as friends. The third brother definitely is going to introduce a new dynamic to their relationship and its already obvious who his love interest is going to be. I am intrigued by this brother and the relationship he supposedly had with their father and because of this I will definitely be on the lookout for the third book.

Overall I cannot say I loved this book. It wasn't unput-downable and I wasn't desperate to get back to it but overall it was an enjoyable easy non-taxing read. As much as I have always loved this author, I am finding some of the stories and writing a little repetitive but for the moment I will continue reading her new books and hoping for something amazing to come out from her. I do still thoroughly recommend her older books though, as so far her older books remain my favourite.

Read and reviewed courtesy of Netgalley

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore all her books, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Some Like It Hot (Hqn) (Mass Market Paperback)

Some Like It Hot (Hqn)
Some Like It Hot (Hqn) by Susan Andersen (Mass Market Paperback - 30 July 2013)