1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars A great summer read that will make you laugh, 4 Oct 2010
(This was originally posted on One Book Away From Heaven)
This is a fun original and sweet book! I shouldn't be surprised I enjoyed reading this book, Victoria Dahl is a funny author with a wicked wicked mind! I'm always unsure when it comes to reading contemporaries, but I couldn't put this book down. I laughed from page #1 till the very end.

The story is unlike anything I've read so far, it's very original and I loved it. Chloe is living hell on earth, she's being harassed by paparazzi making her look like a Bridezilla ever since her fiancé faked his own death, by crashing a plane!!! (See I told you it was original *wink*). She decides to take a vacation with her best friend on an Island before the beginning of the trial. During this week she meets the 2 Sullivan brothers who decided to take a vacation in the same place. Max is such a great character, I loved him to pieces'he has 'issues' that shouldn't be funny but he was so cute!

His brother is a bit nerdy and I loved him too, he's a fun secondary character. I can't tell you what happen because it would ruin it for you, but there's a scene with him that I couldn't stop laughing at when it was really not funny in real life (I'm talking in riddles now lol).

Chloe's life is very complicated and she doesn't need any more drama, she decides to be 'care-free Island Chloe' for a week to forget the Hell that is waiting for her back home. Max doesn't know who Chloe is and he is attracted to her for many reasons (some of them connected to his little problem lol). I laughed a lot with this book and the relationship between the characters are fantastic.

It's a beautiful love story, very original and funny. The only thing I didn't like so much is the ending'I mean I'm used to cheesy endings and I never mind but in this case it was a bit too stereotyped. Well I still loved this book it's a solid 4 out of 5 for me!

Crazy for Love
Crazy for Love by Victoria Dahl (Mass Market Paperback - 26 Jun 2012)
Used & New from: 0.01