5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Nora goes to her aunts family and falls for their foreman of the estate. She falls for him and it shows how her parents disown her and how the Victorian era was biased against women. The foreman in fact turns out to be a wealthy man and it all ends up well. This is why I enjoy Diana's books so much.
Published 21 days ago by Jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nora Nora Nora
Not one of her best stories. I found the 'heroine' vastly annoying. Not even a true product of her 'age'. Not keen on stories in which I find the main character eminently slappable
Published on 8 April 2011 by thebookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars Nora Nora Nora, 8 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nora (Paperback)
I enjoyed this although I know one reviewer did not. I didn't let it sway me though and I am glad it didn't. I always like Diana Palmer stories and readers should remember Nora's tale is from an earlier era where sensibilities were defferent. If you are a fan you will probably enjoy it.

Nora
Nora by Diana Palmer (Paperback - 1 Dec 2008)