1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of stories and a great conclusion to a series., 25 Dec. 2010
C. Mascall "Tips22" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lonetree Ranchers: Colt / Storm of Seduction: AND Storm of Seduction (Mills & Boon Desire) (Paperback)
I brought this book at the same time as I brought 'Brant' and 'Morgan' Lonetree Ranchers 2 in 1 book. 'Colt' completes the Lonetree Ranchers series. Despite only having read the first half of 'Brant' - the first book in the trilogy - the little I had read of Colt as a secondary character made me excited to read this one (even before I'd read the others!) 'Colt' does not disappoint as a story and nor does Storm of Seduction.

Despite being a totally unrelated story- and having a confusing blurb that left me less than enthusiastic as I turned the first page - Storm of Seduction more than made up for it. They both had me hooked and I truly reccommend them.

My only complaints are that Colt is not part of the Omnibus with Brant and Morgan - which would be much more attractive as a series - and the unrelated mix of (admittedly very good) stories.

Used & New from: £0.01