5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!
I love this book so much!! If you love chick lit, this is for you. Im not normally one to read short stories but these ones are fab!! So nice to read one a night. Plus great to test out new authors your unsure about trying. 10/10!!!!!!!
Published on 14 Mar 2011 by Halle

3.0 out of 5 stars Girl's Night In
Published on 17 Oct 2005 by DevJohn01

3.0 out of 5 stars Girl's Night In, 17 Oct 2005
DevJohn01 (Somerset, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Girls Night in (Red Dress Ink Novels) (Paperback)
I am not a huge fan of short story collections but I decided to pick up `GIRLS NIGHT IN' because some of the stories were penned by some of my favorite authors in the chick-lit genre and some by authors that I have never read but wanted to. Unfortunately, I cannot say that I was impressed by this collection, out of the twenty-one stories I can honestly only say that I liked seven, the rest were either mediocre, left something to be desired, or were just bad. However, on a positive note, out of the seven stories that I did like five of the authors were ones whose books I've never read. Therefore, I did accomplish the goal of discovering new authors to put into my rotation.
My seven favorites, in no particular order, were:
`THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE' by Marian Keys
`ACTING STRANGELY' by Chris Manby
`KNOW IT ALL' by Sarah Mylnowski
`CAT LADY' by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
`DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM' by Adele Lang
`PARTY PLANNER' by Meg Cabbot
`TRAVELING LIGHT' by Carole Matthews
So while I cannot say that I particularly enjoyed this book in its entirety, I do have the pleasure of walking away excited to read more from the seven aforementioned authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: Girls Night in (Red Dress Ink Novels) (Paperback)

Girls Night in (Red Dress Ink Novels)
Girls Night in (Red Dress Ink Novels) by Sophie Kinsella (Paperback - Sep 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01