5.0 out of 5 stars Super Science pop-up book by Kate Petty and Jennie Maizels, 18 Nov 2004
C. M. Abery "cllabry" (Gosport, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
I have bought the whole collection of these books by these authors.I was hooked as soon as i picked up this book this 'super science book'It is so informative and makes learning science exciting and easy to understand.I have used these books in school and the children find them incredible and so do i!!I keep finding more flaps to lift,more tags to pull and information everywhere on the page,fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Science fun, 9 Oct 2008
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
I orginally bought this book as a present for my nephew but haven't been able to part with it. Each page is full of delight and fun encouraging the exploration behind all the 'pop ups'to find the answers. Although I learnt nothing new (I'm over 60) a child would find plenty to make them open their eyes and see and understand that science is all around them from baking to music. I just wish this had been available when my children were little. I can't wait to have the excuse to buy the other books in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Science Book, 23 July 2010
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
Both our little boys 7 & 10 loved this book so much so they joined the Science Club and started to ask for experimental things to try out. Great fun and easy to read. Flaps & Pop-Ups always intrigue children. We also have the Maths and the Music version of this book which is equally good. The Music one even has a mini piano inside! I hope you enjoy it as much as we have...

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to their questions., 20 Jun 2010
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
My six year old grandson said: Gran,I've an interesting question for you; How did we get here & how did the universe form? We were in the car two minutes from home.
This book will be a fun way to learn,& perhaps spark a lifelong love of Science.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab book for kids and grown-ups!!, 1 Feb 2009
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
Excellent book, lots to look at and take in. Nice small snippets of info help memorization. Makes science fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Aug 2010
Mrs. JM Melly "airam" (Dagenham, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
Another brilliant book in the series, very interesting and starting an budding interest in science for my six year old. We love 'The Wonderful World' and I am sure this one will keep our interest too. The pages are packed full of information and lots of flaps and pulls keep the child attentively looking at the page 'wonderful!'

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book to encourage a passion for science!, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
A fantastic book for encouraging excitement about science - my 7 year old daughter loves it. Unfortunately looses one star for slight inaccuracies - book states scientist believe the universe began 15 million year ago, this is out by a factor of 1000 - should be 13.7 thousand million years ago. Doesn't detract from the appeal to youngsters though... Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 28 May 2013
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
These books of which there are several are really good. They are informative and fun with lots of different pull tabs to keep things interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
My 9 and 7 year old daughters both loved this book and any in this series.
They are very well done and I learnt a few things myself from them. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars super science, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Super Science Book (Hardcover)
brought for a friends son on the basis of other reviews great feedback from her little bot he loves it. bright colourful so much information on every page! keeps him busy for ages! will be getting oe myself as my son gets bigger!

The Super Science Book
The Super Science Book by Kate Petty (Hardcover - 15 Aug 2002)
Used & New from: £0.01