Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 June 2013
Kevin Hearne has done it again, one of the best writers in modern fantasy.
If you like Jim Butcher and Kim Harrison you will find the Iron Druid series very enjoyable .
Start with "Hunted" and the world of the 21st century Druid will open and grow.
Lets have the next one soon.
on 28 June 2013
This series gets better and better. I find myself thumbing hopefully at the edge of my iPad, searching for just a few more pages.

Seriously, if you haven't started on this series... Why not?
on 12 July 2014
It's the action movie of the books - I think this book is screaming for the Hollywood treatment!! Granauile is finally full Druid and herself and Atticus are being chased by Artemis and Diana - a hangover from all the hassle with Bacchus and Pan in earlier books.

Do NOT stop at the end of Chapter 11. Keep reading. I don't care how late it is, how sick you feel, how many matchsticks you have to use, do NOT stop at the end of Chapter 11. Trust me. It will make your life a lot easier.

I felt sick until I turned the page. Aside from that - read it. You've read the previous ones, you need to keep going.
on 25 June 2013
HUNTED. Up to it`s usual great standards.I love it.It is fast paced and funny.I have all the books in this series and they to me are all five stars Margaret P
on 8 July 2013
Aww I didn't want it to end! Make the books longer! :) seriously can't wait for the next one. Great ending.
on 6 September 2013
After a great number in the series I felt this book lacked the spice and interest of the previous. Still interesting and full of adventures, it just didn't grab me, everything seems a bit too neat and easy. Nothing beyond running around and fighting gods. Bit disappointed.
on 11 July 2013
This series of books just gets better and better. Some heart stopping moments and occasionally laughing out loud which isn't good in public. I would love a dog like Oberon who I would make sure had sausages everyday! Definitely worth a read from the beginning.
on 27 July 2013
This book was highly entertaining, unlike the rather needy request (from Amazon, not KH) for a review. Anyway, this volume is of the same high standard as the other Iron Druid Chronicles and I would recommend them all.
on 9 October 2013
This was a really good read. I found the long journey hard to follow as my geography is awful. But I loved that twist that made the gods immortality their Achilles heel. I would recommend this book.
on 19 May 2014
I have really enjoyed reading the Iron Druid Chronicles - the characters are excellent with a good story and a touch of humour. If you have read the previous books, you will love this one.