Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 October 2012
I've read the entire series over the last four years and have fell in love with the characters. Her writing is excellent and this was the perfect ending to the series. The best part about it is that there are several narrators, not just Savannah so it wraps up all the well loved characters such as Paige and Lucas and Elena and Clay. The book is full of surprises and if your anything like me will probably make you cry just a little bit! But overall and excellent end to my most favourite series (and i have read A LOT of books!)
on 10 February 2013
Kelly Armstrong's character's are great but it disappointed me that the book was sold as this great climax which really failed to materialise. The product description says: "Savannah Levine - fiery and unpredictable - stands at the heart of the maelstrom. There is a new, dark magic inside her, granting her the power to summon spells of terrifying strength. But whether this magic is a gift or a curse, no one knows." But this simply isn't true. Savannah barely has any magic until the very end and there is no indication that what she's getting back is new, dark or terrifying. She manages one big spell at the end but even then there is no indication that this could be a curse rather than a gift.
I think this book suffered from bringing too many characters together without the skill to weave a true ensemble piece. Armstrong was more successful focusing on individual characters in her earlier novels.
on 4 May 2016
Oh Wow!! What an explosive ending to a fantastic series, I am so upset that it's all finished, but if there had to be an ending, this was it, the most fantastic, explosive and edge of the seat reading, I saw everything in technicolour but it ended a little too quickly.
My hopes are that if this is the ending, Kelley Armstrong will maybe use some of the characters we all now know and love in a different Otherworld Series, maybe with a younger generation coming through?! Pleeeease x
on 13 December 2013
Best book so far in Kelly Armstrong's Otherworld series. This book introduces to Lucas's father and the world of cabals. There are also appearances from Jeremy, Elena, Clay, Cassandra and Aaron as well as a few other strange vampires.

Paige and Lucas come to Miami to investigate who is killing cabal teenagers and find themselves mixed up in the cultural,politics and workings of cabals, something which Lucas has been trying to stay away from.
A really good read!
on 9 July 2014
I loved this series when it started but it did feel as though it went off the boil a bit, the author had other stories to write. However saying that I rather enjoyed this book and it tied off a few loose ends with a promise of a few short stories to come from Kelley. You do however I feel need to know the characters from reading other books in the series prior to reading this one. The earlier books were more stand alone but then she was introducing a lot of the characters.
on 9 April 2013
I was counting down the days until this came out and once it did I got my hands on it straight away. I love Kelley Armstrong and everything she has written, I am a huge fan of her work and am never dissappointed with her work. I wish her books could be made into movies, to gain more fans. If you love her as much as me you would have already purchased this book, if you haven't what are you waiting for. Buy it NOW!
on 19 July 2010
I've only just recently discovered Kelley Armstrong as an author and I wish I'd found her sooner. Her books are well written and you believe the characters. After all the dross that came out after the painfully tedious Twilight, this is a refreshing change for the genre. I wasn't too keen on Paige when I read Stolen (where she makes her first appearance), but I am definitely warming to her now.
on 11 February 2014
I brought this book because I have brought all the others in the series. I love the books in this series. This book is the fianl one in the 13 book series and I think it delivers. I took it on holiday abroad with me and couldn't put it down. Hopefully there will be more books with the characters from these books.

I would and have recommend this to people who like supernatural stories
on 12 December 2015
Ah Kelley - Final book in the amazing Women of the Otherworld series - I'm disappointed its ended, but what a fantastic set of books. If you're reading this review and you've not read any of Kelley Armstrongs books before... where have you been?! An amazing author - I have every one of her books and am always on the lookout for news of new releases... get Kelley in your collection:)
on 14 February 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every book in this series. No sooner have I read the one, I look forward to reading the next. Excellent characterisations and all plots weave beautifully together, although each tale could stand alone also. I am just sorry to see the series come to an end. I look forward to future like-minded stories from this author.