4.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant but decent
I bought this book mostly to get free delivery on a particular Amazon order.

Published on 23 Feb 2007 by J

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, informative
Published on 5 Sep 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, informative, 5 Sep 2000
By A Customer
Having been pointed to this book by a friend, I was at first a little sceptical. However, once I read through a fair part of this book I was pleasently surprised - the straightforward text conveys some information that's new to me, and some that just plain makes sense. Since reading this book I've found I understand my partner's responses in a new way and it's helped our sex life no end...

4.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant but decent, 23 Feb 2007
This review is from: Lesbian Sex Secrets For Men: The ultimate guide to pleasing and satisfying a woman - from women who know (Nexus) (Paperback)
I bought this book mostly to get free delivery on a particular Amazon order.

It should be said this book is far from life changing. As far as sex tips in themselves go, it has hardly any. However, it mostly focuses on communication and so forth. Although it says nothing revolutionary here either, I liked reading it and it felt reassuring to read it, and it helped me be more aware of how communication is important. I think for people in a relationship where there is a lack of communication it could even make a difference.

I think this book is really only applicable for people in relationships.

A negative side of the book is it seems to be written with the view that lesbians are better than men in all ways. Instead of it being lesbians telling us some things that you may not know, it is telling us everything as if they are much better. At times this was irritating.

There is a chapter on "expanding horizons", and it is possibly worth while saying what this includes, which is: sex toys (mainly dildos), anal, fisting and S&M.

As it is not very expensive, I think on balance it is worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped a novice - also helps a lover understand his lady, 12 Jun 2002
By A Customer
Jamie Goddart is a lesbian and therefore communicates well about what feels good.
This american book has been compiled from questionaires completed by straight & lesbian couples. It starts by telling us men that the d*ck is not the only pleasure giving device. All the way through it suggests talking together about issues, pleasures, fantasies, etc
It took the scaryness out of sex for me..
You could used the book as an openner for something you'd like to do, but was afraid to ask for...
I only started having sex 2 years ago. Glad I read this first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good In Parts, 7 May 2004
I bought this book because I had seen a similar book by Gay Men for women.
This book is good, but it suffers from being a bit too earnest. Also it is in no way as funny or interesting as the Gay Men's version.