on 2 October 2014
This little book is ok I suppose-I confess to have bought it much cheaper than the on line price-and as some reviewers have said there are some 'good' quotes and some 'poor' quotes and some even better ones are not even there. The illustrations are pretty repulsive-NOT the Tyrion we have come to know and love from the TV shows. So, I decided to improve my copy. I have covered over the drawings with photographs of Tyrion from the TV show (The cover remains a problem which I'm working on). I have also written in many more better additional quotes that have been omitted (lets face it there is plenty of page space to do this) Result???? My own personal little book, better illustrated and more relevant to me. Would not have wanted to pay full price for what is essentially a money spinner for George RRM, who would surely be better engaged actually writing another book than getting involved in all the attendant publicity surrounding the series?
on 14 February 2014
Sure it was a little short ;) , but it's a book of quotes, it's hardly an encyclopedia . The illustrations alone more than made up for the length of the book. Each page is beautifully designed and I've no qualms about there was only one quote per page, infact I prefer it the way it is. Plus they were Thyrion quotes .. they were awesome . I love it
on 22 October 2014
This is required reading. I'm going to use the tools I gained from this book to make grown men cry.
on 15 November 2013
Read the damn books!! Fine, Tyrion Lannister is funny but he is a smart character in context to the story, not a QI toilet book. I'm not going to do a 'finish the next book' rant as GRRM needs to take whatever time he needs to do it but this very much feels like a stop gap release.
on 25 July 2014
A disappointed read,I thought this book would contain more of Tyrion's original and unique humour and thoughts on people within his circle, not just a re-read of quotes from th books....
on 4 January 2016
A 5 minute read! A collection of "one liners" per page, and many I cannot recollect being Tyrion quotes.
Poor value, jumping on the GoT bandwagon
on 12 January 2014
More pages than content,
This book will be read once (in five minutes) and then condemned to the book shelf or a trip to the charity shop.
on 23 October 2015
It's hard to be as critical as I need to be on this book, as tyrion is a favourite character off mine.

But it needs to be said, each page contains 1 line of text, that line of text is a line that tyrion says in the books. You can read this book in less then 10mins!

I was hoping for a book that was more like the thoughts of the character … not 1line a page.

The art work is good mind

To sum it up - Is it worth it … no
on 8 December 2015
Quirky wisdom from the imp himself, the great Tyrion Lannister. Great for those who need Game of Thrones related witticisms for any occasion, on hand and in short digestible bites.

Well packaged and neatly gift wrapped. This product arrived promptly.

I gave it four stars because, Game of Thrones, but I deduct one for environmental reasons. One quote per page. Typical for a book of this type, but still a waste of paper.
on 16 August 2014
The physical book is probably great a a keepsake, but the kindle version is a little lack luster. The artwork is nice and Tyrion is such a great and witty character but I think these quotes are a little meaningless when taken out of context. Some of the quotes are quite amusing but you have to go quite a way into the book to find them. I think if I'd have bought the physical version of this book I would have enjoyed it a lot more.