on 4 May 2013
I was really happy to find something like this with artwork based on the books rather than being pictures from the series, just because the books extend so much further. I only really bought this product because not all the pictures were shown and I needed to know what the rest of the pictures were! Spoilers for people who haven't read all the books, love it.
on 10 February 2013
I used the ASOIAD calendar for last year as well, and although both are exactly as functional and in the same form, I believe that the pictures in the last one (2012) were a bit more intriguing. I have taken only a cursory glance at most of the months, but nothing sticks to my mind as well as they did in the previous year and I am not sure if I'm looking forward to any month as much as I used to be.
on 7 March 2013
This ASOIAF calendar is simply stunning. It's amazing quality and the pictures are breathtaking (if not a little disturbing) I think I'm going to have nightmares about October but it's still a brilliant picture. Every month is relevant to the books and really adds to the magic of the scenes depicted.
VINE VOICEon 21 January 2013
I was a bit disappointed to find that the images in this calendar were not specific to this book but includes images from previous books too. That's not to say that I don't like the calendar - I do; and its very unusual, just not fully what I was expecting.
on 20 April 2013
Marc Simonetti's drawings (I should even say paintings) are marvellous, but of course I had no doubt they would be since his covers of the first four books of ASOIAF are equally beautiful. It was totally worth the price.
on 17 April 2013
The calander has a great lay-out, meaning I can use it as a planner. I am a huge fan of the TV show as well as the books, but its nice to see the art as how I would expect it to come from the novels.
on 30 December 2012
Bought as a stocking-filler for my son, he really likes it. The coloured photos are very good and he says that they are relevant to the stories.
on 28 April 2013
Beautiful art, high quality paper - I imagine I will frame some of the prints and put them on the wall after finishing using it as a calendar.
VINE VOICEon 30 December 2012
A new set of pictures for 2013 and a beautiful calender for any Game of Thrones fans. Note the images are imaginary and not from the TV show.
on 13 January 2013
Great calendar for a fan, but some pictures are really bad, in special october. Good quality and space for writing. Highly recommend