Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 9 July 1999
This is my first Robards book and I can't wait to read another! This story was so enchanting that I did not want it to end. Molly is more than a simple small town girl, and a worthwhile love interest for Will. Who wouldn't be drawn to a young woman who has the spunk to take on raising her four siblings on her own? Molly was a strong and well rounded heroine. And Will was a dream to imagine. I give this book the best rating. Do not miss out! Get it now!
on 20 October 1998
Hunter's Moon offers a thoroughly enjoyable read. This is definitely one of her best books. The importance of family, love and trust are the resounding issues in this novel. Readers should find Molly's strength admirable as she is torn between doing what is right and what is best for her family in her relationship with Will and in references to her tumultous childhood. This novel will not disappoint you - so enjoy it soon !
on 10 November 1998
I couldn't believe how good this book was. Its been a long time since I've read a book that has kept me up all night. I really wish there was a mystery sequel with Molly and Will in it. The sparks between them were amazing. I wish there was a man out there exactly like Will for me. This book is a MUST read for all romance/mystery lovers out there! I give it ten stars!
on 16 July 1999
Great suspence, great romance, great characters, great plot and great love scenes to boot. I've read a lot of Robards most recent contemporaries and this is definitely a standout. In fact the only one I've kept it on my shelf for years and would never think of trading it away or donating to the neighborhood library book sale. Wonderful!!!!
on 30 April 2015
I have been on the lookout for another great romantic suspense author and in Karen Robards I have found one.
I cannot fault this book at all except that I wished there was even more. Bravo💖
on 20 October 1998
This is an excellent book, I read it in one day. Other than Walking After Midnight, this is my favorite Karen Robards book. The story kept me at the edge of my seat guessing who dunnit.
on 21 July 2014
By far my favourite book couldn't put it down thoroughly enjoyed there chemistry together the fact there was a good age gap her family life was far from conventional
on 24 January 2013
My first Karen Robards book and I really enjoyed it, the story pulled me in and I read it very quickly! I will look out for more of her books!
on 16 February 2013
Hunters Moon another great read by Karen Robards, having read a good number of her books I would put this title among the best
on 12 March 2002
While "Hunter's Moon" doesn't hold a candle to some of Robards later work, such as the wonderful "Paradise County" or the historical romance "This side of Heaven", it is nevertheless a nice read.
Desperate for Money to raise her younger siblings Molly Ballard impulsively steals money placed by the FBI for her unscrupulous employers. Caught in the act, she finds herself 'enlisted' to help sophisticated and of course devastatingly handsome agent Will Lyman catch his prey, but as their mutual attraction grows, it becomes unclear, who is doing the chasing...
Karen is a master at this kind of sizzling romance and although this modern cinderella like tale is painfully thin regarding the plot an attractive hero, a household of endearingly mischeivous children and a dog called Pork Chop keep you happily turning the pages.