5.0 out of 5 stars An informative and reassuring guide for pregnancy
I had this book for my first pregnancy and read it from cover to cover several times. It had all the information I wanted to know. This is excellent for a first pregnancy. I gave it away to a friend and want it again for my THIRD pregnancy!
Published on 28 Dec 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars miriam stoppards new pregnancy and birth book
Published on 17 Dec 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars An informative and reassuring guide for pregnancy, 28 Dec 1998
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars the best baby book i have found and i have five children, 22 Aug 2000
you cannot go far wrong with this book. It will tell you week to week how you and your baby will change and develop its a must have if you do not get another book make sure this one is in your shopping bag

5.0 out of 5 stars pregnancy book, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Dr. Miriam Stoppard's New Pregnancy and Birth Book: The Classic Guide for Parents-To-Be (Paperback)
i bought this for my son and his girlfriend,as it was the one that i used when i was having him.it was my bible.they seem very pleased with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars miriam stoppards new pregnancy and birth book, 17 Dec 2003
By A Customer
I found that this book is quite old fashioned and generally lacked personality. I read through book at the beginning of my pregnancy and it scared the life out of me, a friend also agreed and recommended 'the rough guide to pregnancy' this a more laid back approach (although it does have everything you need to know)it is very comical and makes you feel you can make mistakes!!!we not all perfect afterall

10.26