on 3 June 2012
This book is amazing. Have read many times and enjoyed it thoughrly. Experts at the end are good too. Be aware, though, the books do not exactly follow the films, although mostly this is good, and the main plot stays the same. Truly the best Star Wars kindle book there is.
on 4 June 2015
Easy to read. A few extra bits not in the movies but also some references to places/people etc that require more explanation. Episode 2 was too padded with lovey dovey stuff for my taste but still a good read
on 28 December 2014
I didn't enjoy the films so purchased the book to add to my kindle collection. Terry Brooks is an author I enjoy and I was not disappointed with this book. Definitely recommend for any Star Wars fan.
on 9 December 2013
Good book, novelization of all three prequel films into one. low price for great stories. what more could you want.
on 10 October 2014
it was amazing, gripping and BETTER THAN THE MOVIE! you must read this book, it had me inside the star wars world
on 18 January 2013
I really liked this book

because it is really cool but sad about anakin being just a slave and then dv
on 23 April 2015
Not bad all three films but as a book, a tough read though.
on 15 October 2015
Excellent trilogy giving more detail to the films.
on 4 January 2016
Well packed. Great book.
on 30 May 2015
First 2 books are decent - much better than the films. Third book seems pretty childish, considering the subject matter. I appreciate the subject matter was pretty linear, but the way the author wrote the bigger picture aspects of the protagonists reminded me of a book i read my 5 year old son.

4 Stars for the first 2, 2 for the third, sadly.