5.0 out of 5 stars It really is a miracle
This book had me hooked from the start. I thought I knew a fair bit about minerals but the information given by Dr. Carolyn Dean really opened my eyes. I have obtained the Magnesium Oil suggested in the book. Magnesium is needed for so many functions in the body so we must all be very deficient, even if eating a good diet. I would certainly recommend this book as it is...
Published on 16 Dec. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Book
Published 20 months ago by John Lind

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This book deserves a top review!, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
Carolyn Dean is a true crusader against the tyrannical, profit driven pharmaceutical cartels.
Highly qualified above and beyond just being an ordinary M.D.
She is passionate about educating people about the real truth behind the lies and deception of mainstream medicine and the trolls that try to quash this knowledge to keep us chained to the system of allopathic medicine.
I have several of her books and highly recommend them, especially if you want to seriously improve your health as opposed to just throwing drugs at it and dealing with the symptoms rather than the root cause.
A book to give you a step up to make better choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 30 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
No hassle, did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent service.
Tempted to buy this book for everyone I know. Such a simple solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars RELAX...you will if you follow the advice in this book, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
I never knew that magnesium is involved in so many functions within the body - 325. The first time I took a supplement I felt so relaxed, it really is an important mineral, everyone should make sure that they are taking enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Important reading, 28 Jan. 2012
Jodi-Hummingbird - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
Magnesium is so important for general health and doubly so when you have a serious disease (such as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis). It plays important roles in heart health, muscle function, neurological function and so much more.

This book talks a lot about how magnesium can help in many differnet condition. This book contains little practical information about supplementation however. There is not much in detail information about the use of magnesium oil or doses of magnesium over 400 - 600 mg being needed by many ill people. Carolyn Deans website is an excellent source of this information though, and so much more, and it is regularly updated and so very up-to-date. (Magnesium oil is recommended on the site, among other forms.)

This book is worth reading, but to fully educate yourself about this topic you really do need to view Dean's website as well. I also like her free e-newsletter.

Jodi Bassett, The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
OK but it's an old copy and I read nothing in there that isn't already on anyone's radar that is enquiring about Magnesium. Don't get me wrong, it has good acurrate information, but is a bit out-dated. I am probably not the best person to write a reveiw of Magnesium as I have been using it for years and swear by it to heal and reapir so many things. I was hoping for some new revelations, but they weren't there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent information - wish I'd had this years ago, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
I wish I'd had this information a few years ago when having chemo. I'm sure that the side effects of muscle problems would have been helped by Magnesium. More recently, cramps in my feet and calves plus heart palpitations stopped within days after starting using magnesium.
The first half of the book which updates the original, which can be found after the updates is rather a heavy read but persevere! It's worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential information, 20 May 2012
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me from an online forum that looks into many aspects of diet and health that goes against mainstream diet and medicine. I'm really glad I read it since I would never have learned about the importance of and widespread deficiency of magnesium in individuals on the standard western diet. Just one aspect of why magnesium is a must is that we live in a social setting filled with stress and this stress depletes magnesium creating a deficiency. Even if a person switches to organic grass fed meats correcting the deficiency would take a long time, so supplementation is a must. Do yourself a favor and read this book. It is pretty short and to the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, 2 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
This book has certainly opened my eyes to the importance of Magnesium in the body, how interacts with calcium and is involved in over 325 processes in the human body. What is also incredible is the amount of people that are deficient in this crucial mineral and the poor knowledge on Magnesium that exists in the public domain as well as, and crucially, in the medical community!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book needs to mention abit more info tho, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
Good book... But the writer sould talk more about magnesium orotate which is now the beat oral supplemet form of magnesium as its easily absorbed. (global healing centre) Also when it comes to bone problems and calcium buildup the writer forgot to mention that u also need the vitamin k2 which takes calcium deposits fom arteries and organs and takes it into the bones where you need it and u also need vitamin D. Also silica is another one for people to reserch as the health benefits if experienced from it is amazing. All in all I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minor miracle cure, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
Excellent book and very interesting. Since I have been using magnesium oil, my energy has massively picked up. I have less fuzzy thinking and more drive. It is also helping with my periods. Once I have been using it a few weeks I even seem to have enough energy to start exercise and I don't get physical food cravings. All of which I is a minor miracle!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

The Magnesium Miracle
The Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean (Paperback - 3 Feb. 2007)