5.0 out of 5 stars The Reader!
Published on 8 July 2006 by Ms. M. Ansah

1.0 out of 5 stars blood on book
I don't have an issue with book it what was on it I had dried blood n it which I had to clean I was absolutely horrified
Published 8 months ago by Miss

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reader!, 8 July 2006
This review is from: Mixed: My Life in Black and White (Paperback)
I am loving all of Angel Nissel's work. For all people with mixed race children this is a wonderful book to read. Angela Nissel's book is inelegant,imaginative and will have you laughing out loud, what more could you want from any book. When she talks about her childhood young people can relate to her experiences.If you miss this book then you have miss out! I wished she would write more.A great read, one you will not be disappointed with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, good insightful read, 3 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Mixed: My Life in Black and White (Paperback)
I loved this. As a mother of a mixed-race child I'd been hunting for books to help be be a wiser and more conscious parent. I've bought good books, (I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla' is great) and a couple of others, that have merit but are all a very sociological. This book is funny! That can't be said for any of the others!! Angela Nissel works on 'Scrubs', and if you watch that you'll see just how important her role is in the success of that series, from her comic style. Highly recommend!!

1.0 out of 5 stars blood on book, 16 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mixed: My Life in Black and White (Paperback)
Angela is a fantastic writer; this book is honest and so funny I didn't want to put it down. I will be looking out for more of her work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mixed: My Life in Black and White (Paperback)
Very funny viewpoint from a brilliant mixed race American writer.

Mixed: My Life in Black and White
Mixed: My Life in Black and White by Angela Nissel (Paperback - 6 Mar. 2006)