5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece. Worthy of Ten Stars!!, 3 Oct 2011
This whole series is spectacular and I simply can't fault it. Read them in order; The Bride Finder, The Night Drifter and Midnight Bride. Probably the best adult romance series I've ever read and I've read a lot. Superb on so many levels that I won't even begin to explain. The setting, the atmosphere, the wonderful characters and amazing stories are wonderful. Incredibly moving and very very satisfying. Just buy them and read them. Beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!!, 24 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Midnight Bride (Hardcover)
For all of you who found Bride Finder excellent, this one is in the same league if not better. The story is so full of really unexpected twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of the seat to the very end. There are all least 3 major suprised that kept me glued to the book. I found myself bouncing in my favourite chair waiting to see what the next page will reveal.I don't want to spoil your fun by revealing the details.... Well I'll let you enjoy the story yourself. All I'll add to this is that there are 2 happy endings. Excellent book - romance and mystery combined, what more could you want?! Get the book and you won't be disappionted. I'm so glad to have my own copy to revisit the characters whenever I want.

Midnight Bride
Midnight Bride by Susan Carroll (Hardcover - April 2001)
Used & New from: 0.93