5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 Mar 2008
Ms. L. M. Morris (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have the older version of this book; I noticed that it said it has now been brought up to date with the addition of eight new paintings. Well, that's excellent news! You will not be disappointed with the content of this book, it never ceases to amaze how Boris (and indeed his wife, Julie Bell) manipulates paint to create such flawless figures in colourful, fantastical worlds such as these.

At the beginning of the book, you will find a collection of pencil drawings that I find just as appealing as the paintings shown later in the book. Boris Vallejo masters the light in these drawings and striking results are produced.

I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in erotic illustration, for Boris Vallejo is one of the true masters in this field.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have it back, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mirage (Paperback)
I owned a copy of this amazing book shortly after it was first published but had to part it at some point. Was made up to get it when it arrived. Although I had to wipe the cover from smoking stains, the pages were in very good condition. I consider having bagged myself a bargain. Thank you.

Mirage
Mirage by Boris Vallejo (Paperback - Nov 1986)
Used & New from: £1.94