5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant bedtime book
This beautifully illustrated story tells the tale of Suzy Sue who goes to bed and finds it full of animals from the farm she lives on all complaining that they don't want to sleep in their own beds because variously "It's too hot, it's too cold, it's too dark, it's too light" so she takes them back to their own beds and tells them how to relax and drift to sleep. The book...
Published on 25 Aug 2012 by Clare Mccann

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and quirky book with bright illustrations - little content.
A Bed of Your Own is a nice book with large pages and lots of bright illustrations - stacks of pink!. I can't really say much more than that because it's typical of all the other books for children in this age group. What I mean is; it's all about the pictures and not about the story which is basic and really no more than a series of sounds and words rather than...
Published 23 months ago by JK

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
My 2.5 year old absolutely loves this book, have recommended it to all my friends and going to get the others by the same author!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought in desperate times, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
We bought this book at the same time we bought our 3 year old son a clock that changes colour when he can get out of bed. He was in our bed every night and now a few months later he doesn't come into bed with us at all in the night. If it was the book or the clock or just his age, who can say. I do like the concept of this book and it's fun and well written and engaging for young children. It's worth a try if your child just can't stay in their bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Story to snuggle to, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
Purchased this book with the gro-clock sleep trainer and was enjoyed by my granddaughter with bright bold pictures throughout and easy storyline to follow and repeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, rhymes, nice for bedtime., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
A little girl finds all sorts of animals in her bed and then takes them back to their own. She explains how to go to sleep. A fun story.
Btw, this is not a book about encouraging a toddler used to co-sleeping to leave the parent's bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old son loves this book, 10 May 2014
Yeti (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
This is a favourite with my 2 year old son, he likes to have it read to him most nights and can quote the words to us now! I bought it in the hopes of keeping in his bed through the night (rather than wandering through to us) - I suppose it might have helped a bit, but really it's just a lovely book that he enjoys. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 2 May 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
Nice book and goof for discusing sleeping arrangements. Probably more useful if you're having problems with a child who won't sleep in their own bed.
I like this but my daughter prefers the book that comes with the GroClock!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it, one of the best books for a toddler !, 10 April 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
Really my girl loves it, we read it in the morning, we read during a day and then in a bath before going to bed. Excellent story, excellent pictures. My daughter was 20 months old when we purchase it and 4 months later, she reads it daily !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Story, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
Very interesting story it was fun and my son fully enjoyed it and helped to sleep in their beds thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars a really nice story, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
a great story, very well written and helps my daughter to stay in her own bed, as we often refer to suzy sue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bedtime book, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Bed of Your Own (Paperback)
Originally borrowed this book from a library and it went down a treat with my 3 year old so ended up buying a copy.
We read it every night along with another 3 books! Great rhyming verses all the way through. He loves it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

A Bed of Your Own
A Bed of Your Own by Mary Mcquillan (Paperback - 2 Aug 2012)