Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 August 2015
Boring plot compared to the other cherub books also the protagonist is annoying and rubbish at what he does. The story takes a while to get going and is stil split over three books.
on 14 January 2013
After reading this the only thing I can think is how great this series Is. It gives me the same feeling as the first set did, very good and I am excited to read the next instalment
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2012
A must read,all cherub fans will not be disappointed. Un-put-down-able. Finished the in 2 days. It would be a good idea reading the first book,people's republic.
on 26 November 2013
While the book is excellent overall but a few glaring issues stick out. The new character Ryan is not very relateable and realistic like James from the first series and most of the story with Ryan is irritating but the chapters about Ethan's journey are very,very interesting. Sometimes it gets out of hand and you cannot understand what is happening and there isn't much focus on the events at campus and some of Ryans interesting friends.

Overall can't wait to read Black Friday.
on 19 January 2013
A great story in the series and like the other Cherupb books, a fantastic page-turner. A must for Cherub lovers.
on 30 May 2013
Very good a lot better than the first book is a lot more exciting if you put down the first book disappointed with It this is Muchamore back on form great book!but I still think that the original series is a lot better than the current one as James is a lot better character than Ryan it is a good series but I still advise the original series.I will have to read black Friday before I make an overall judgment on the series.
on 1 May 2013
Another great book by Robert Muchamore he did it again making me wanting me to read the next book and I can't wait for the next book and I loved the ending but I don't want to spoil it for anyone and also I love the first cherub series you need to read it and it starts with a boy called James Choke (James Adams) and meet his sister and the rest of the gang it definitely won't disappoint you.
on 6 January 2013
For any person who likes Alex Rider or Spy books you will love the CHERUB series too. For any formats CHERUB fans you know how good Robert Muchamores's writing is and I highly recommend this particular work as one of his best. Any kid of above 10 will adore the books of Robert Muchamore so enjoy reading them while they are still one the best books of the current children's genre.
on 12 November 2013
I loved it!!!!!!!!! It was very funny at the end. Does Ryan reveal his secret identity? And what happens with his love life?????? Does Ethan pluck up the courage to face the truth???? Does Ning receive the Gray shirt???? And what happens to Leonid, Ethans prime suspect for the murder of his mum?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? And does Dr. D take down Amarov Clan???????????????????
on 16 February 2013
I love this series but i have to say i found james a much more interesting character. Ryan is a little bland and lacks any quirkyness that makes a character special. What he lacks in his portraying of the main character he more than makes up for in his plot, and other people in the book. I thouroly enjoyed it but recomment the ones with james adams better.