5.0 out of 5 stars SPECTACULAR!
I have been reading CHERUB books since day one and they're have been plenty of absolute belters in the past. And so it was with great expectation and enthusiasm that I approached the second of Muchamore's second series 'The People's Republic'.

Published on 5 Aug. 2012 by Courtney Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good...
Not as good as the first CHERUB series, but is still a page turner. I was hooked. Keep writing more, Rob Muchamore!!
Published 11 months ago by Hollie

5.0 out of 5 stars SPECTACULAR!, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: CHERUB: Guardian Angel (Hardcover)

I bought this book at 4pm yesterday in WHSmith. 3 hours later, it was read. Now I've done that with most CHERUB books but I have to say this one has SO many twists and turns and nail-biting moments, I was literally turning the pages every few seconds I was reading so fast.

It is just SUCH a good book I can't describe it, it's just so, so good! It's the type of book where you'd look at the page number one minute and the next you realise you've read almost 100 pages in no time at all.

If you haven't read 'The People's Republic' I'd strongly suggest you read that first as unlike Robert's previous work, this new series has an ongoing mission, rather than loads of separate books. Age wise, I'd say it's anything from about 12/13+.

The CHERUB series are the best books ever and this book certainly follows suit. Easily in my Top 3, this will keep you on the very tip of your seat and will have you writing letters to the author, begging him to bring out more than a book once a year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth reading., 4 Aug. 2012
This review is from: CHERUB: Guardian Angel (Hardcover)
I had been waiting to read this book since I read the first one about a year ago and it definitely didn't disappoint.
Guardian Angel is as interesting, well written and compelling as People's Republic. I read it in one sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read..., 6 Aug. 2012
Alex (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: Guardian Angel (Hardcover)
I've learned that if a book is by Robert Muchamore, it's going to be brilliant. And this book is no exception - I never wanted to put it down. It continues on from People's Republic: A new hero, a new mission (CHERUB) and is one long mission (different from series 1) that will finish in Black Friday next year. The characters are great, the plot is brilliant and it's just fantastic. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, Tense - I was sad to end the book!, 1 Sept. 2012
This review is from: CHERUB: Guardian Angel (Hardcover)
This book was no doubt one of my favourite books in the Cherub Series - ranking just below "The Fall" and "The Recruit".

A real page turner, Muchamore has delivered quite reliably and given us a piece of brilliance. The Transnational Facilitators are up to no good and this is the story of how they try to infiltrate the hugely corrupt and evil Aramov Clan. We also find out whether suspicious Leonid Aramov is the culprit behind Ethan's death, or could someone else be behind it all?

It was dissatisfying in some way...I didn't want to end it! I will be lying in wait for the next installment - Cherub: Black Friday - where apparently Muchamore concludes with how it all goes to pieces.

Hope you enjoyed reading my brief review...highly recommended to teenagers. You have to have some level of smartness in you though, Robert can go into some pretty complicated stuff...

5.0 out of 5 stars another great story, 19 Jan. 2013
A great story in the series and like the other Cherupb books, a fantastic page-turner. A must for Cherub lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherub reborn, 14 Jan. 2013
After reading this the only thing I can think is how great this series Is. It gives me the same feeling as the first set did, very good and I am excited to read the next instalment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced and exciting!, 10 Nov. 2012
Champak "Hundalz" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
A must read,all cherub fans will not be disappointed. Un-put-down-able. Finished the in 2 days. It would be a good idea reading the first book,people's republic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book with a few bobbing issues, 26 Nov. 2013
Richard Crowther "lettersright" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guardian Angel (Cherub) (Paperback)
While the book is excellent overall but a few glaring issues stick out. The new character Ryan is not very relateable and realistic like James from the first series and most of the story with Ryan is irritating but the chapters about Ethan's journey are very,very interesting. Sometimes it gets out of hand and you cannot understand what is happening and there isn't much focus on the events at campus and some of Ryans interesting friends.

Overall can't wait to read Black Friday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 Aug. 2012
This review is from: CHERUB: Guardian Angel (Hardcover)
After reading the first of this 'CHERUB 2' Series, I was sceptical. The characters didn't have the same charm and the storyline felt like a copy of the first series. However after reading Guardian Angel, my ideas have completely changed. The storyline follows the first book and, although is fairly typical, is exciting as always. The characters, Ryan and Ning, have also grown on me. Overall, although this isn't one of my favourite CHERUB books, it certainly is a very good book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guardian Angel, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: CHERUB: Guardian Angel (Hardcover)
I'm a fan of the Cherub series after I found 'The Recruit' some four years ago. Guardian Angel fully lives up to the rest of this series and I know from my own experience that the adult world does indeed often underestimate the abilities of kids. This is not just a book for children though, it is well written and crafted story of crime and adventure that pulls few punches. Once you read this book in Muchamore's series you'll certainly want to read the others!

Guardian Angel (Cherub)
Guardian Angel (Cherub) by Robert Muchamore (Paperback - 1 April 2013)