5.0 out of 5 stars The best in the series by far!!!!!, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Henderson`s Boys: The Prisoner (Paperback)
This book is amazing. It is definately the best in the Henderson's boys series, closly followed by the amazing 'The Escape.' This storyline picks up where 'Grey Wolves' left off and follows the story of Marc as he tries to escape from prison. After ten months of trying and failing to escape, he has almost given up hope. But after he does escape from prison he has to get to France as quick as possible and (no spoilers!!!) he has a vital and dangerous mission to perform when he gets there. This book is AMAZING there are no other words for it, and along the way we see Marc team up with some old characters.

Henderson is such a likeable character and we can easily relate to him. Rosie and Paul are also easily relateable as they are around the same age as the target audience for this book. Muchamore has again written an excellent and clever chapter in the series and I look forward to the next book, 'One Shot Kill' to be released in the beginning of November. In the meantime I will be waiting in anticipation for the new book in his CHERUB series, 'Guardian Angel,' to be released in early August. Well done Muchamore, keep up the good work!!

***WARNING*** Do not let anyone under the age of 12 read this book, it has loads of bad language and violence in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Henderson`s Boys: The Prisoner (Paperback)
In my opinion, this is the best Henderson boys series book aswell as one of the best by Robert Muchamore. I read it in one sitting and the only other book I've doon that with was the Recruit. It follows Marc throughout the book as he escapes through occupied Europe to get back to England. I'll try not to spoil it, but he meets up with a few old characters.
One of the best books I've ever read and I can't wait for the next in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 24 Feb 2012
This review is from: Henderson`s Boys: The Prisoner (Paperback)
From the very start this book captures your imagination, and takes you into World War two. The main character Marc tries to bust out of a german prison with four other inmates, and so the adventures begin. I strongly recommend this book to other eleven+ readers, I have read all the "Cherub" & "Henderson boys" series and this is one of the best yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Prisoner, 12 Aug 2014
This book is by far one of the best books in Muchamore's collection. It has a gripping storyline and cliff hangers that'll drive you mad. I have had to put my kindle down several times because I'm afraid of what'll happen to the protagonist. This is a great book to read on your holidays, as I found out, and you just want to turn the page over and over again. I was quite distraught when the book ended. I thought for sure there would be more, but alas. It was a truly great read and I encourage many more to read it. I think it suits an auidence of about 13+ due to some of the language used. But none the less, it's a great story. Enjoy fans of Muchamore!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 20 May 2014
read this series if u like any of Roberts books they are all amazing
violence love suspense and the characters we love and know

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheri, 9 April 2014
Again Robert unchanged does it again writing an amazing book
Full of action and tense moments

Overall five star
Amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection, 7 Mar 2014
My 12 year old son started with the Cherub series and when that was finished he romped through the HB series. Bedtime lights out are challenging as he says "but I'm at a good bit" the thing is he's always at a good bit! Thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 21 Feb 2014
Exciting and very realistic! I really enjoyed this book and I strongly advise you to get it
It tells you a lot about world war 2 and still keeps staying exciting it's like a history lesson in an amazing book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 6 Feb 2014
I really loved this series of books and wish there were more to read. Am a big fan of all Robert Muchamore's books

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 26 Jan 2014
This book is very good and has kept me entertained for many nights as I have been quite bored recently

Henderson`s Boys: The Prisoner
Henderson`s Boys: The Prisoner by Robert Muchamore (Paperback - 2 Feb 2012)
5.24