Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 August 2013
I had high hopes for this book after reading Secret Army
(which I loved). I was disappointed as it had a plot that had many slow parts and not a lot of action until the end. It was still a good read and I would recommend it .Children under 12 should not read this book as it contains a lot of strong language, graphic violence and sexual content
on 10 February 2011
Totally amazing. The best book in the series yet. The only fault would be the lack of infomation about Marc later on in the book, but I don't want to spoil it. Overall, a fantastic read and one I would recommend!
on 10 January 2012
My 12 year old son loved this book. He has read many Cherrub books and has loved them all.
Keep them coming!
on 2 April 2011
My 10 year old is enjoying these series of books, he has flown through them and comes and discusses them with me. I have started reading them , and they are great for providing knowledge on the Wars, feelings of the children taking part, and the stories are so intoxicating, I found I could not put the book down, Would recommend highly. Some strong language and would not recommend for under 10 or a young 10.
on 25 October 2013
Much more robert much more would be the verdict. Lads love his books and he keeps the reader happy with a mixture of excitement, great story lines and a hint of 'omg should they really be reading this at this age' but at least they are reading and that's got the be a good thing !!
on 26 March 2011
My son loves this series and wasn't disappointed with this, the latest instalment.
Robert Muchamore is a very captivating writer, who is a big hit in our house.

Fantastic for Teenagers. Adventurous, gripping and informative.
Can't wait for the next instalment.
on 7 March 2014
My 12 year old son started with the Cherub series and when that was finished he romped through the HB series. Bedtime lights out are challenging as he says "but I'm at a good bit" the thing is he's always at a good bit! Thoroughly recommend.
on 3 August 2013
Great for a 13 year old. He also loves Muchamores Cherub series. Does worry me slightly that he won't let me read them until he's finished the series though.....have read lots of good reviews and the school recommends them.
on 18 May 2012
Great action story, cant put down you should get it without hesitation

Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> minecraftcodes.info <<
on 13 September 2015
Grey Wolves is the fourth book in the Henderson's Boys series by Robert Muchamore. It follows teenage operatives working undercover in Occupied France in World War II.