Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: PaperbackChange

on 23 November 2011
My 11 year old son enjoyed reading this book which is the second book in the series. It is full of adventure. He is looking forward to reading the next book.
on 13 April 2014
My Mum bought the first book for my daughter for her as part of her birthday present. she then kept asking for some more. Thank you for the fast service.
on 6 June 2015
Greatest series of books ever written according to our young son. Have purchased the whole set. A brilliant fun read that we just couldn't put down.
on 16 October 2014
Epic book by Teesside Cowell it is funny and good for children age 9-10-11I absolutely loved the book
I can't wait to read the next one
on 12 December 2011
Excellent ............ bought as part of a Christmas present. Arrived in good time and was as described. Many thanks for excellent service
on 1 May 2014
Another brilliant book in the series. My 8 year old boy is devouring these books. Thanks Cressida Cowell for your wonderful imagination.
on 9 July 2011
Fantastic we all love Hiccup and have spent many hours in the car listening and can not wait for the last few to come out on audio book
on 10 July 2014
It is cool
It is interesting
It is descriptive
It is recommended for all ages

on 10 January 2016
My son loved these series of books by Cressida Cowell.Great characters and humorous storytelling.He loves the film's as an adult.
on 1 May 2014
great bedtime story for me to read to my 9 year old son full of excitement and tension well written we both love the series