Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 April 2011
I have struggled to find books to appeal to my 6 year old son as we move away from the short picture books. This book is a hit, and he has gone to bed giggling and begging to finish the story! I have come on to this site to find more books in the series.
on 16 January 2014
My 5 year old daughter loves the Claude series, they are good fun.

I give it only 4 stars out of 5 as I think that this book is not as good as "Claude in the Country" although initially the city theme appealed to us more.
on 30 January 2014
Excellent the whole claude series funny clever great for my five year if i could i would give it 6 stars i could go on and on about how my son loves these books here's is a tip buy all of them you wont regret it
on 7 May 2014
Claude is a lovely story that my kids have asked for again and again. It's an original story - I mean - a sock - going to hospital! But it's so believable! They are begging me to buy the whole series now!
on 17 March 2014
My six and four year olds were in stitches reading this book and they now want Claude every bedtime. Dr Ivan achinbum had us rolling with laughter. Highly recommended!
on 21 April 2014
We are thoroughly enjoying the whole series of Claude books and longing to read the next once the book has come to an end. Highly recommend
on 22 November 2014
I think that this book is good for kids and adult
And also this was the second time i have read this book I love it
on 26 May 2015
This item was well packaged and arrived on time. This book has very amusing illustrations and lyrics.
on 22 November 2014
My five year old loves these books, very funny , will be buying her more for christmas.
on 10 September 2015
A very funny story to read to my 4 year old Grandson. He enjoys all the Claude books.