5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly recommend this book.
Published on 3 Oct. 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a hard back as I know it
I ordered this book for my friends one year old, but was disappointed with the book when it arrived. I ordered the hardback version of the book knowing it was for a young toddler, expecting it to be handled a little roughly. The book isn't what I would call a true hard back. It is toughened paper that wouldn't last the handling of little fingers. Throughout the story...
Published on 28 July 2005 by MiG73

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly recommend this book., 3 Oct. 2001
By A Customer
I bought Everyone Hide from Wibbly Pig when my daughter was around six months old and she has enjoyed my reading it to her ever since. She is now one year old and still enjoys this book more than any other. The book tells the story of wibbly pig and his friends playing hide and seek. On each page there is a flap with a character hiding behind it, as your child gets older they can look behind the flaps for themselves. The words in the book are minimal and the pictures are large and bright, therefore ensuring your little ones attention is held. I will be buying more Wibbly Pig books in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book to read with children from 1 year old, 15 May 1999
By A Customer
This is a book you can read to even the youngest child. The illustrations are easy to identify with. A good book for children from 1 to 5. The lift the flap style had our baby lifting them to great delight as he looked for Wibbly Pig (under supervision so he did not tear them!). A baby can identify who Wibbly Pig if you have the soft toy as well - it makes the book more real. Our baby goes to bed at night with his soft toy Wibbly Pig (and Mick Inkpen's Kipper soft toy) and settles well with both to hand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, my favourite book!, 8 Jun. 2002
By A Customer
I have to say that during my years as a nursery nurse, this was (and still is) my favourite book -children's or otherwise! This is one pop-up which children can truly join in with and is full of suspense to the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for little eyes and hands, 20 Mar. 2001
By A Customer
This is my sons first "flip up" book and at 16 months he is thoroughly enjoying it. Playing booh! has always made him laugh so this is especially fun. The book is well made and not too flimsey so he can move alot of the pages himself which is very entertaining. I'm sure this book will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wibbly Pig at his very best, 7 Jan. 2004
Wibles (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
With a family name rather akin to “Wibbly”, many years ago my father-in-law thought it would be amusing to buy me this book. Well it turned out to be a remarkably intuitive investment as both of my kids are now huge Wibbly Pig fans and have the full collection to enjoy.
The books are written in a very amusing fashion with entertaining flaps that they love to open and close… woe betide you if you open one by accident and beat them to it. The illustrations are colourful and fun if not a little abstract occasionally. Once learning to read, even the eldest enjoys reading it to his younger sibling, although refereeing who opens the flaps can be tricky.
Long live Wibbly pig “and one of these”.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant! my daughter reads it every night., 14 Mar. 2000
Satinderpal S. Jandu (London, England) - See all my reviews
My daughter asks for this book every night. A very fun book and very interactive.
Light read often helps when you are on your third or fourth book of the night and ready to drop off yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for toddlers., 4 Nov. 2001
By A Customer
I borrowed this book from the libary for my 1 1/2 year old daughter, who is really into 'Flap Books' at the minute. I found that this book kept her interested for a long time and she wanted to read it over and over again. The main reason I would reccommend this book is the fact that your child can interact and join in with the fun by lifting the flaps themselves. I am definately going to but this book as I think it would be a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it!!, 19 Aug. 2004
Lynsey Beaton (Lancaster, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This delightful lift-the -flap book is my 15 month old son's absolute favourite , to the point where he cries and points for me to read it.
I would recommend it to anyone with a little one

5.0 out of 5 stars Every one Hide From Wibbly Pig, 20 Jun. 2003
Mrs Donna J Galvin (Wemyss Bay, Renfrewshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book has proved to be a big hit with my three year old son. We read it together and he loves guessing who is hiding under the flaps. Wibbly Pig, Little Pig, Big Pig and all the other characters are lovable and easy to remember and are now firm favourites in our house. Fans of Kipper would enjoy these books as they have the same simple, very pleasant pictures and words as the Kipper books and a great cast of friendly cute characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 11 month old daughter's fave book, 31 Mar. 2001
This book has filled us with such joy that we felt it necessary to buy the whole series ! WE LOVE BIG PIG

Everyone Hide From Wibbly Pig
Everyone Hide From Wibbly Pig by Mick Inkpen (Paperback - 5 Nov. 2009)